IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT

Posts that have nothing to do with the Model T. You can post here or OT posts will be moved here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
StevenS
First Name: Steven
Last Name: Sebaugh
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1924 Touring, 1924 TT Truck
MTFCA Number: 49646

IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT

Post by StevenS » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:02 pm

IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT...!

8:00 am - I made a snowman in my front yard.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snowwoman.

8:15 - So, I made a snowwoman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snowwoman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snowwomen everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and complained and moaned, it should have been two snowmen instead.

8:21 - The lesbian couple living across from them, threw a hissy fit and complained and moaned, it should have been two snowwomen instead. (go figure, can’t win this one)

8:22 - The transgender man...women...man…women…?...person, asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts. (???? …… WTF)

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food, and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white. (My house was sprayed painted soon after that.)

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snowwoman be covered up ………. or else.

8:40 - The Police arrived saying, someone had been offended. (They gave me a ticket for “not having an art permit” for spray painted graffiti on my house.)

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snowwoman needed to be removed because it depicted snowwomen in a demoralizing domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction. (I think he was the one who spray painted my house.)

8:45 - TV news crews from NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility and sexist offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:18 – The ASPCA and PETA took my dog away, because they said he was forced to watch the whole snowman and snowwoman building incident.

9:29 - Far left protesters, offended by everything, marched, burning and looting, down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon I decided to just turn it into a drunk!

MORAL:
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of a few “snowflakes”.
(aka: sorry state this country is in due to political correctness)
1924 Model T Touring
1924 Model TT Truck
1930 Model A Pheaton
"It is great to be crazy ... It gives you a lot more options in life"

tmodeldriver
First Name: Robert
Last Name: Hester
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 26 touring, 27 touring, 22 TT
MTFCA Number: 26459
MTFCI Number: 20813
Board Member Since: 2005

Re: IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT

Post by tmodeldriver » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:04 pm

That is absolutely the best comment I have ever read on the P.C. movement, a sorry lowlife attempt to control our thoughts.

Thank you, Sir. Bob

Duey_C
First Name: Duane
Last Name: Cooley
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 18 Runabout, 24 Runabout for 20yrs, 25 TT, late Center Door project, open express pickup
MTFCA Number: 32488
Board Member Since: 2015

Re: IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT

Post by Duey_C » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:07 am

To add to that I was going to quip:
Next;
t jung walzting matilda from up here caught some wind of the punrestp down there, got in touch with his head gestapoworm mirror kiki elseiagreeasson to see if they could consider finding ya with oh so many folk on said land, charging th cannons and garnishing some doe for thereselves.
That may near be how judicious 1 shall be to not James Garner any 1 catching on... to what the heck was just said.
On that note, i wanted to gander at Jim Garner in support your local sheriff as of late and found after 50 years, it ain't free to C yet.
Dad gummit.
Figure it out and pm
Since I lost my mind mind, I feel more liberated

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic