The Fix Was IN!

Posts that have nothing to do with the Model T. You can post here or OT posts will be moved here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
TXGOAT2
First Name: Pat
Last Name: McNallen
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926-7 roadster
MTFCA Number: 51486
Board Member Since: 2021

The Fix Was IN!

Post by TXGOAT2 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:22 pm

"...My contact said there were three fellows who got wind of this story several years ago. They secured a first-run Model T and found it did indeed have strange slots on the bell housing. Magnets (Cow magnets) were inserted and when they cranked it, the flywheel began to spin on its own.
Based on this initial verifying experiment, they eventually produced a 40hp version which was self-running, using the same magneto system..." Of course what happened next was the Socony Vacuum (which was Big Oil back in the day) swung into action with the League of Nations, whale oil interests, and the Rail Barons to suppress the technology. The magnets and plans and the modified cars with the rare earth flywheels are locked in the vaults of Fort Knox and sealed until the year 2050. There is plenty of room in the vaults because all the gold was shipped to Cheyenne Mountain for the exclusive use of the Elites! The proof is in the Hollywood Hills. All those mansions and swimming pools were built after 1907 with gold from Fort Knox!

A Whiteman
First Name: Adrian
Last Name: Whiteman
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 TT, 1924 Colonial Roadster, 1924 'Bullnose' Morris, 1925 'Bullnose' Morris, 1936 JD AR

Re: The Fix Was IN!

Post by A Whiteman » Thu May 27, 2021 1:20 am

I did not know what a "SovCit" was. I figured it was an ex- USSR citizen type.....

Then I stumbled on YouTube. I almost had as much fun reading your post as I did listening to why laws only apply to the 'GovenMent" and not the 'SovCits"

But then again we all KNOW the world is really flat tooo and Elvis just had to go home '..

Topic author
TXGOAT2
First Name: Pat
Last Name: McNallen
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926-7 roadster
MTFCA Number: 51486
Board Member Since: 2021

Re: The Fix Was IN!

Post by TXGOAT2 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:34 am

Elvis and Bogart are running the most popular night club in the universe up on Alpha Centauri....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic