Anyone driving to Homecoming from Michigan?

Posts that have nothing to do with the Model T. You can post here or OT posts will be moved here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
SMHnat
First Name: Seamus
Last Name: Hnat
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Ford T Touring & 1912 Ford T Speedster

Anyone driving to Homecoming from Michigan?

Post by SMHnat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Does anyone plan on driving to Homecoming in June from Michigan, NW Ohio, or NE Indiana? I asked my boss if I could take a couple more days off to drive my T and she said, "No problem." Time to start planning! I am quite excited.

If any of you know Jeron Takacs that lives down river from Detroit. He is 19 and will be joining me for the ride. We are currently finishing up and engine tune-up all around and next is a transmission swap.

Happy Motoring!
Seamus

ps
I don't say much on here because I usually find what I need and figure it out with all the resources you guys have created..... thank you.

Steve Jelf
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Jelf
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1923 touring and a few projects
MTFCA Number: 16175
MTFCI Number: 14758
Board Member Since: 2007

Re: Anyone driving to Homecoming from Michigan?

Post by Steve Jelf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 pm

I'll be driving modern because I have to get home quick, but it will be good to see you and the 14 again. I'll drive the 1915 to OCF again if they'll let me back in. :)
The inevitable often happens.
1915 Runabout
1923 Touring

Dallas Landers
First Name: Dallas
Last Name: Landers
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 26 Rpu, 23 TT, 24 coupe,
MTFCA Number: 49995

Post by Dallas Landers » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:56 pm

Im in NE Indiana. Wont be driving the T due to time but if you need anything on the way give me a shout. Even stop and say hi. 6 miles south of LaGrange IN. Sounds like a fun trip.

schwabd1
First Name: David
Last Name: Schwab

Post by schwabd1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:05 pm

The "T" club in Toledo has a meeting next Wednesday, I'll bring it up to see if anyone wants to go on a road trip! Bob sure would be surprised the places his old T has seen the last coupe of years..... Don't you have Bob Barkers phone number? I think he drove his A down there a couple years ago.

Bob McDaniel
First Name: Bob
Last Name: McDaniel
MTFCA Number: 28428
Board Member Since: 2007

Post by Bob McDaniel » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:31 pm

Seamus,

Looks better for us this year so we just might make it this time. We plan to stay in the same place as always. If you need anything along the way here in Indiana you have my cell number and you know I have a trailer. I can shoehorn 2 Model T's into that thing if needed with the top up even. We plan to take the 09 if I can get the bugs worked out in time. Drove it again today and found a couple things to fix but no big deal so should be good to go soon. Let me know when you plan to be there and we will try to meet you at the campground if you are dong that again this year.

Looking forward to a good summer.

Bob and Marilyn
Give an old car guy a barn and he won't throw anything away.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic