Anyone on Ozempic?

Posts that have nothing to do with the Model T. You can post here or OT posts will be moved here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Mark Osterman
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Osterman
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1923 runabout

Anyone on Ozempic?

Post by Mark Osterman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:48 am

Just went to the full dose of Ozempic for diabetes and it not going well. Anyone out there have side effects from this medication?

Will
First Name: Will
Last Name: Copeland
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915, 1919, 1923 TT
Board Member Since: 2001

Re: Anyone on Ozempic?

Post by Will » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Im on it once a week. It was rough at first. Made me sick for about a month but it did help with my blood sugar. Iv dropped a lot from where I was. I used to run near 200 in the morning and now with both my normal insulin 15am/22pm and the Ozempic my tests are between 120 and 150 in the AM depending on what I had for dinner. It took about a month for me to stop feeling sick all the time but my Dr told me if I could tough it out it would pay off for me and it did. Hope this helps.
As Tom Sellick told Marston in the movie Quigley Down Under, I told you I dont have much use for handguns, I never said I didn't know how to use them!

ironhorse
First Name: G.R.
Last Name: Cheshire
MTFCA Number: 29759

Re: Anyone on Ozempic?

Post by ironhorse » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:51 pm

My wife started it 3 weeks ago, it is bringing her A1c down but she gets real moody for no reason then an hour later she is all smiles. Go figure
Do it right or do it over,your choice. Drive like everyone is out to get you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic