Bills Auto Works
First Name: Bill
Last Name: Squires
MTFCA Number: 49996
Board Member Since: 2011

NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT, OPEN OR ENCLOSED

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:32 am

Hello Everyone,

I am starting my 36th year of business in 2019 & have well OVER 3.5 million accident free transport miles . This equates to more than 2500 vehicles transported. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive references posted by the ACTUAL Hamb members who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback & I do ALL the transports I post ads for

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

About 20% of my business these days are "Six Figure + cars & have been trusted to transport vehicles for

SEMA
Barrett-Jackson
Hot August Nights Invitational
Many World of Wheels/Autorama Shows
Numerous Museums
Celebrities & Professional Athletes

I offer both Open & Enclosed transport with 2 trucks & two trailers (pictured below)

The open trailer is an aluminum Featherlite with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips & a solid floor, so road debris does not come up from underneath.

The enclosed trailer is an aluminum Ameri-Lite 24foot trailer that is an actual vehicle trailer, NOT a cargo trailer. It has a beaver tail rear & a drive in rear door making loading of the lowest vehicles no problem at all. It is fully finished inside with electricity, compressed air, RaceDeck flooring & is insulated. I don't have junk hanging off the walls that might fall on your car & I don't pile a bunch of parts in the trailer. Your vehicle is the most important thing!

Both trailers have electric winches, so non-runners are NOT a problem as long as they roll Freely on inflated rubber tires as I do not want to scratch my trailers.

I charge by the loaded mile & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is an important part of a transporters job. I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is NEVER a problem.

I do NOT take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. The price I quote is the CASH on delivery price you pay...NO hidden fees & I will NOT try to extort more money from you once the vehicle is loaded. I treat prospective customers with respect & will never make you feel like you are bothering me when you ask for a quote or any information you may need.

As part of my personalized single car service, I do NOT sleep in hotels, I stay with the truck & trailer to protect the customers vehicles & my equipment. I don't mess around, I get the job done & get home as often as I can to work on my many cars, as I am a car guy through & through.

I am proud of my reputation, name & equipment, so pictures are prominently posted & I do not hide behind aliases. I have nothing to hide.

I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round & will only be posting for a fill in I may have available. However I am ALWAYS available to quote prices & give a time frame for delivery. I can also recommend other quality, honest transporters & tell you who to stay far away from!

Also I do EVERY transport I post for. I also think it id disrespectful to the forum members to constantly spam the board with ads every few days! I generally update my ad between 10 days & 3 weeks depending on the situation

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Haul, Hauler, Hauling Ship, Shipper, Shipping Transporter, Transporting
Attachments
IMG_20190105_082512615_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20170719_092112500_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20170815_143952911 (640x360).gif
IMG_20170204_093851867 (640x360).gif
Last edited by Bills Auto Works on Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Your QUALITY Model T Transporter in Business Since 1983 & Still Going Strong

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Re: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT, OPEN OR ENCLOSED

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:16 am

Hello Everyone,

I will have a transport spot available the week of Jan 26th or Feb 3rd (weather will determine which) from the Denver, Colorado Springs area back to the east. Ideally to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania, but feel free to ask, as other options are always considered.

I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading some is not a problem. However I do not want to go any further west than Denver, so
as not to have to cross the pass this time of year. I would be glad to head North, South or East some to load.

This trip will be with the aluminum Featherlite single car open trailer with large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

Please see this link to my ad on a very large car forum where you can see hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/thr ... ed.614419/

As part of my personalized single car service, your vehicle is never left alone to protect it & my equipment. I do not stay in hotels, I stay with
the truck & trailer.

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I NEVER charge for unloaded miles & I do EVERY transport I post for.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. That quote will be the actual price you pay with no hidden fees

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20170825_170054381_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20170824_122151220_HDR (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

T&a2015
First Name: John
Last Name: Lemon
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Roadster, 1915 Touring, 1919 Roadster, 1922 Touring, 1924 TT Martin-Perry cab, 1926 Touring, 1926 Fordor Sedan, 1927 TT C-Cab
MTFCA Number: 31714

Post by T&a2015 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:25 pm

TTT

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:09 am

Hello Everyone,

I have two options available for transports for February as I have a car of my own waiting in the southwest & it doesn't matter which of these two trips I get it on.

1st spot available for the week of February 3rd is a spot from the Colorado/ Kansas area back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc. OR from that same area down to the Southern California/ Arizona area

This trip will be with the Featherlite single car aluminum Open trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips.

2nd spot available will be from Southern California/ Arizona back to the Eastern half of the country for mid/late February. I can be very Liberal as to the delivery location in the Eastern half of the country because I always have many vehicles waiting for me to get them.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & dove tail rear for easily loading the lowest of vehicles.

Depending on whichever of these spots fill first, I will then pickup my car on the other one!

I have 3.5 million accident free transport miles over the past 36 years. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/ references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback!

I do not take deposits or charge for unloaded miles as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage & have a very large customer base which means I very rarely have to dead head very far

I actually do EVERY transport I post for as they are fill in spots as part of larger trips.

Give me a call, Email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Pictured is a 1930 Cadillac 353 Coupe Conv. with a price tag of $169,000.00 that I transported from Ohio to Southern California two weeks ago where it was loaded on a plane & flown to the customer in Russia. Just one of the MANY Six Figure+ cars I transport every year.
Attachments
IMG_20190105_082457864 (640x360).gif
IMG_20170906_183521864 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Hello Everyone,

The two spots previously posted were filled & everything worked out, letting me get my 64 GP home from California. I am home from there & instead of going right back out to California, I am going to do an eastern transport for a customer first.

The transport I have available will be from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania down to South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia or possibly Florida.

This trip will be leaving out the week of February 17th & will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for easily loading the lowest of vehicles.

Please see this link for more pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service. I do NOT post my own feedback, that would be unethical.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I NEVER charge for unloaded miles & the price I quote is the price you pay. No funny business or hidden fees.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Pictured below is a #1 survivor original paint 69 z-28 with 30,000 original miles I recently transported. It even came with the original wheels & tires from 1969!
Attachments
IMG_20190119_163425091 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190116_155946000 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

T&a2015
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Roadster, 1915 Touring, 1919 Roadster, 1922 Touring, 1924 TT Martin-Perry cab, 1926 Touring, 1926 Fordor Sedan, 1927 TT C-Cab

Post by T&a2015 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:48 pm

ttt, thanks MTFCA

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:25 am

Hello Everyone,

The previous spot was filled & I am back home for a couple of days.

My next available spot will be on or about February 28th from New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania or Eastern New York (NO NYC or Long Island), Etc to either one of two areas: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or North Carolina, South Carolina, Eastern Tennessee. As I have vehicles waiting in both areas. I also have one of my own waiting in Kingman, Arizona, so a Southwest trip will be coming up soon as well.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for loading of the lowest vehicles.

I have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the past 36 years. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my QUALITY, personalized single car service in the past.

I NEVER charge for unloaded miles as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is never a problem. I also do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. Also the price I quote is the price you pay!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190110_110838962 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 pm

Hello Everyone,

As always my transport spots fill up quickly & this month is no exception. I only have one spot left for March & probably only one open for April,but it is always hard to tell that far out.

I have a transport spot available the week of March 11th from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania down to North Carolina, South Carolina or Eastern Tennessee.

The spot available for April will be coming out of Florida, but I have no idea about dates yet. It will also be enclosed.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for ease of loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll freely on inflated tires.

I am in my 36th year of transporting with 3.5 million accident-free miles over that time. Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references actually posted by the customers who have used my service.

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I do not charge for unloaded miles, as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. The price I quote is the price you pay, no hidden fees or funny business after the car is loaded.

I stay in constant communication with you & the seller. I also don't mess around. I pick your car up & deliver it immediately so I can get home to work on mine. Unless prior arrangements have been made as to storage in my safe, secure shop.

These spots I post for are fill ins on my extremely busy schedule & I do ALL the transports I post for. Even if it means running empty once in a while to keep my schedule for on time deliveries.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190219_135139964 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190219_124359803 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Sam_Mendenhall
First Name: Sam
Last Name: Mendenhall
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 14 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 462
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 15031
Board Member Since: 2014

Post by Sam_Mendenhall » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:10 pm

Bill just waiting for a confirmed date on my Mercury transport from Ct.
Sam

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Hello Sam,

I am sorry I thought when we last spoke a few days ago I explained that it would be the first half of April, after I got back from my two west coast trips.If I tried to give an exact date 4-5 weeks in advance, it would be a lie & I NEVER lie to a customer. The 2nd of those trips is when I stop in Illinois to pick up the one headed up to Ct to get yours.

God Bless
Bill

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:02 am

Hello Everyone,

Before I post my available transport spot, I must make it clear that I respond to EVERY email, P.M. or voicemail inquiry that is sent to me whether I can do the transport or not! If you do not receive a response, I either did NOT receive the inquiry or as in a recent case from a gentleman named Gene, when I sent a return email I got a message saying "Not Deliverable" Nothing I can do about that one, but I feel bad, because I don't want anyone to think I am not responding.

Also I do EVERY transport I post for! These posts are for "fill ins" on longer trips, NOT a wish list or just posting to try to make myself look good. I have way too much business already & am looking to cut back soon, but try my best to take care of my hundreds of loyal customers! Since I am an Actual car guy, I would much rather be out in the shop working on one of mine than posting on the computer!

I have One or maybe Two transport spots open for April. The first will be from Florida to Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana or possibly Oklahoma. This trip will be basically
mid month.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for ease of loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll freely on inflated tires.

I am in my 36th year of transporting with 3.5 million accident-free miles over that time. Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references actually posted by the customers who have used my service. I do NOT post my own feedback, that would be unethical!

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I do not charge for unloaded miles, as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. The price I quote is the price you pay, no hidden fees or funny business after the car is loaded.

I stay in constant communication with you & the seller. I also don't mess around. I pick your car up & deliver it immediately so I can get home to work on mine. Unless prior arrangements have been made as to storage in my safe, secure shop.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190313_172931572_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190313_092523320_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20181001_195159041 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:26 am

Hello Everyone,

ALL spots for April are filled! I have two spots available for May coming from the West Coast to basically anywhere back East. If they are not all the way back, I may have a couple of more spots to finish the trips.

The 1st trip in the beginning of May will be from Oregon, Washington or Northern California to anywhere East/Southeast (except for NYC/Long Island)

The 2nd trip will be later in May & will be from Southern California, Arizona or possibly the Las Vegas area to basically anywhere East/Southeast (except NYC/Long Island

Ideally for me the closer to Ohio the better, so I can get home for a few days, but am not too particular as to their destinations.

Both these transport trips will be with the Ameri-Lite Aluminum single car Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail read & a drive in rear door for loading of the lowest vehicles.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

Even though I am booked well in advance all year round, I am always available to give price quotes, recommend other QUALITY transporters or who to stay away from! I can also answer questions concerning my industry & also about transport trucks & trailers since I have decades of actual experience building both. I will never make callers feel like they are a bother!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20190402_114824965_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190324_133054048 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:41 pm

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday to spend with family & friends. I was able to stop home in the middle of a trip for a couple of days to be with my family on Easter. Always nice NOT to disappoint Mom & Dad. I am so blessed to still have them both. Dad turns 80 next month & Mom will be 79 in December. They still come over & take care of my furry kids while I am on the road!

I would also like to thank all the hundreds of loyal customers I have & want them all to know that I greatly appreciate all the positive feedback you give on my service weekly all over the internet. Other than being successful as a business, there is no better feeling than to have so many people put their own personal reputations on the line recommending my service to others on the forums & I will always do my best to continue to earn them, as they hold so much more value than someone continually "patting themselves on the back" which rings hollow in my book.

Normally I post a couple of pictures of customers vehicles I have recently transported. However in honor of the "Homeless Guy" who is so insanely jealous of my business success, my quality equipment & my relationships with my customers that he now not only has for YEARS had a FAKE testimonial on his little website about a hailstorm I got caught in 9 YEARS ago, but has carried it even further now by following me around & stealing pictures of my own car in my paint booth from another forum to post on his little site. Along with quoting me to somehow make me look bad because I am successful & enjoy owning a lot of collector cars. In honor of that all the pictures below are of MY cars! After all isn't that what our hobby is about.... Collecting, BUILDING & Enjoying Cars & Trucks?

I still have both spots open for May from the west coast in the AMeri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer

The first spot will be from Oregon, Washington, Northern California or Possibly even Southern Idaho back to the Eastern part of the country. If someone confirms only part of the way back, then I will post for something the rest of the way in the future.

This trip will be starting from the west coast around the 10th of May

The 2nd trip from the west coast will be from Southern California, Arizona or possibly the Las Vegas area back towards the eastern 3rd of the country. Again if I get a confirmation for only part of the way back, I will post for something the rest of the way.

This trip will start closer to the end of May

As always I DO NOT charge for unloaded miles, as I Select & BUILD my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. Deadheading a bit is never a problem, so don't be afraid to ask!

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

God Bless & Happy Easter
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Here are a some of the cars I currently own, I will continue the rest on the next post as I exceeded the post size for pictures! I'll be damned if I will ever feel bad for being successful or enjoying our great hobby!
Attachments
IMG_20190318_170400551 (640x360).gif
IMG_20181106_120445940 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190222_075134088 (640x360).gif
029 (640x360).gif
IMG_20170604_101050130 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Here are the rest of the cars in my collection!
Attachments
IMG_20180603_165044292_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20181206_112329379 (640x360).gif
P0003305 (640x429).gif
IMG_20181219_123357765 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all the inquiries for the spot coming out of Oregon. It has been Filled!

So many folks responded, I turned a two car 5000 mile trip into a 5 car, 9000 mile trip to accommodate as many as possible. I would also like to thank all the guys who sent P.M.s or emails supporting me after my previous rant! the tally was 13 positive, 1 negative! It is such a nice feeling to have the support of my fellow car guys!

I still have a spot available for late the week of May 19th from the Southern California or Arizona areas to anywhere in the eastern third of the country. Ideally as close to Ohio as possible, but since I get so many inquires, I can always add something to get me home after another delivery!

This trip is again with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for the loading of the lowest
of vehicles.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/ references posted by the actual customers, NOT by me!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

I NEVER charge for unloaded miles. I select & build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is never a problem.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20190427_185306636 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190424_112322854 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sun May 19, 2019 9:17 am

Good Morning Everyone,

I still have one spot left for May. I would like to load on Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th from`Southern California, Arizona or possibly New Mexico going east to the Great Lakes area (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania) but will consider other options as I chose & build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is NEVER a problem.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for the loading of the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be locked up (it must roll freely)

Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback & since this is NOT my own site, I cannot control what is posted on this ad (other than to be honest & do a quality job transporting)

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote! I answer EVERY inquiry & try my best to do so within 24-48 hours (mostly sooner) If you do not get a response....I did not receive your request!!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20190512_095343047_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190511_075337913 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

T&a2015

Post by T&a2015 » Tue May 21, 2019 12:44 am

ttt, thanks MTFCA

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:20 am

Hello Everyone,

I have one spot open on my schedule for June & possibly one spot open for the last week of July.

However I am always available to quote prices (once in a while I can squeeze one more in between), give recommendations for other QUALITY Transporters & who to stay away from. I can also give experienced advise concerning the pros & cons of different types of transports, truck & trailer choices if you are thinking about buying your own, etc,etc. With over 3.5 million accident free transport miles over the last 36+ years, I feel I am plenty qualified & will NEVER make you feel like you are "bothering me" when you call!

The Transport spot I have open for June will be sometime the week of June 23rd from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan to one of two areas : Either Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia OR Any of the New England states as I have transports waiting in both regions.

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door. It has an electric winch, so the vehicle need not run, but must roll FREELY on inflated tires. It also must be located close to where I can get to it with the trailer.

Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback, that is unethical!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available during reasonable hours. Most times I will answer, but if you leave a message, I try my best to respond with in 24 hours. I respond to ALL requests, regardless if I can do the transport or not. If you do NOT get a response...I did not get the request, please try again! I also have no problems with international calls, I have customers in 11 countries

As always I do ALL the transports I post for! When I am not transporting, I want to spend my time working on my cars, not playing on the computer!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190530_085700614_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190522_150035172 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

The Transport spot I have open for the week of June 23rd is still available from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan to one of two areas : Either Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia OR Any of the New England states as I have transports waiting in both regions.

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door. It has an electric winch, so the vehicle need not run, but must roll FREELY on inflated tires. It also must be located close to where I can get to it with the trailer.

Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback, that is unethical!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available during reasonable hours. Most times I will answer, but if you leave a message, I try my best to respond with in 24 hours. I respond to ALL requests, regardless if I can do the transport or not. If you do NOT get a response...I did not get the request, please try again! I also have no problems with international calls as I have customers in 11 countries

As always I do ALL the transports I post for!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Pictured is a beautiful 1965 Olds Starfire given to Tim McCarver (catcher for the St Louis Cardinals) brand new from a dealership, right after the 1964 World Series. It has every available option at the time & has been well cared for all these years. I took it from Omaha, Ne to Northern Ohio to its new home.
Attachments
IMG_20190517_094152265 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190515_181512021_HDR (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 am

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for all the inquiries, my most recent open spot has been filled & I am now booked 100% until at least the 2nd week of August! Something may open
up in between, but that is always doubtful & hit or miss.

As always I am available to quote cash on delivery prices, recommend other QUALITY Transporters & who to stay away from. I can also answer any questions concerning
different types of transports, trucks & trailers if you are looking to buy to haul your own, etc,etc. You are never a bother to me when you call, message or email!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...a ... ed.614419/

I just took a well needed break to work on some of mine, here are a couple of pics! One almost done & another getting started.
Attachments
IMG_20190607_133253544_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20190616_110341877_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20190618_083409726 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190618_083315353 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:56 pm

Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since I have had any openings. Seems like the more I try to cut back some, the more miles I run!

As always I run every spot I post for, these are fill ins to get me from one transport to another or to get me closer to home. With 6-10 calls per day inquiring about transports, the spots do not last long.

I have a few spots available in August. The first spot will be the week of August 4th from Texas (figure Dallas/Ft Worth, Houston or anywhere in between) or Louisiana to North/South Carolina, Georgia or Virginia.

The 2nd spot will be mid to late August from California back towards the east. I am very flexible with this one as I have many cars waiting in many areas.

Both these trips will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest of vehicles

I am well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles since I started 36+ years ago. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references that are posted by the ACTUAL customers, NOT by me!

I chose/build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not an issue & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles! When in doubt always ask, I will always respond in a friendly respectful way.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Pictured are a 1913 Model T & a 2017 Yenko Corvette with 300 miles on it. It is #2 of only 24 made! Both customers showed reluctance to initially drive their new toys into their garages. Since I am an actual car guy who builds/buy/restores & drives them myself, part of my personalized service is the fact that I can & will "Drive Them All" if needed. If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what others do with their cars!
Attachments
IMG_20190625_113617076_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20190625_113558659_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20190726_082446975 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190724_192328643_HDR (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:08 am

Hello Everyone,

The trip out of Texas filled & has been delivered. The spot coming out of California for the week of August 18th has also been filled. For all the folks that inquired about that spot, I have booked another vehicle OUT to California for early September so if time is not critical the spot back to the East is available. I have already quoted it twice, so I am sure it will not last long!

The only spot I have open for August left on the schedule is from North/South Carolina or Virginia up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc after dropping off from California. The date for pickup would be around August 28th. give or take a day or two.

This trip will again be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be stuck!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback.

I chose/build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not an issue & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles! When in doubt always ask, I will always respond in a friendly respectful way. Also I return EVERY inquiry in a timely fashion (most within 24 hours) so if you don't get a response I didn't receive it!

Since I am an actual car guy who builds/buy/restores & drives them myself, part of my personalized service is the fact that I can & will "Drive Them All" if needed. If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Beautiful '41 Willys custom to the same customer that got the '17 Yenko Corvette & a 59 Apache that I dropped off @ Austin Speed Shop. It is always great to see my buddy Rocco!
Attachments
IMG_20190808_100300626_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20190807_132725108_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20190801_104845394 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190805_153006698_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

I still have this spot open for August on the schedule from North/South Carolina Georgia, Eastern Tennessee or Virginia up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc after dropping off from California. The date for pickup would be around August 28th. give or take a day or two. Now since this is at the end of a very long trip to the west coast, I would have no problem deadheading the 500 miles (1 tank of fuel) & spending a few days at home, but if I can help a fellow enthusiast I will be glad to!

I will also have almost the same trip available right after Labor Day as I have a 2nd car to drop in South Carolina. Also there is one other spot open for September which is from California, Oregon or Washington back to anywhere going East!

All these trips are already booked & will be run! This is not a wish & hope list. If I did not have confirmed vehicles to deliver, I would not bother posting.

These trips will all be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be stuck!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

I chose/build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not an issue & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles! When in doubt always ask, I will always respond in a friendly respectful way. Also I return EVERY inquiry in a timely fashion (most within 24 hours) so if you don't get a response I didn't receive it!

Since I am an actual car guy who builds/buy/restores & drives them myself, part of my personalized service is the fact that I can & will "Drive Them All" if needed. If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190724_124442267_HDR (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Sam_Mendenhall
First Name: Sam
Last Name: Mendenhall
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 14 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 462
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 15031
Board Member Since: 2014

Post by Sam_Mendenhall » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:21 am

I have used Bill, he is a honest straight up Christian man, I don't think you will find anyone better trust your prized "T" too.

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Sam!

As always my open spots fill quickly! The spot from South Carolina has been filled & the spot from California has been filled as well. I took a chance when A high end custom shop in SoCal asked me to transport one to Colorado, even though I was looking for something all the way back east. Wouldn't you know it the next day I confirmed one from the west coast all the way back east!

I now have a spot available from Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, maybe even New Mexico or Arizona up to Northern California, Oregon or Washington.

This trip will be on or about September 20th

It also looks like I will have a spot from New England back to the Great Lakes area for somewhere around September 26th to get me home!

I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round, so these spots I list as open are to fill in between already booked transports

All these trips are already booked & will be run! This is not a wish & hope list. If I did not have confirmed vehicles to deliver, I would not bother posting.

These trips will all be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be stuck!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Pictured below is one of the most beautiful examples of a Model A I have ever seen. The gentleman that did the concours restoration normally never even puts fluid in the cars he does, they are just put on display after being finished
Attachments
IMG_20190821_132842258_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:27 am

I know, I know... it is NOT a Model A! LOL that should read 32 Ford 5 window. That is what I get for doing two things at once!

God Bless
Bill

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Dallas Landers
First Name: Dallas
Last Name: Landers
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 26 Rpu, 23 TT, 24 coupe,
MTFCA Number: 49995

Post by Dallas Landers » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:43 am

Cant be Bill ? All 32 fords have big tires, lower top, and small block Chevy engines ! :o
Its nice to ser a real one.

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Very true Dallas,

However I do love them both ways. The builder (David) is well known in the hobby, but I did not get to meet him.

I did however get to pet one of the "guard donkeys" LOL

A couple more pics

God Bless
Bill
Attachments
IMG_20190821_134945097 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190824_113229399 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190824_113128347_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:44 am

Hello Everyone,

The Enclosed spot from Colorado to Oregon has been filled!

I have only one spot left on this close to 10,000 mile "lap of the country" & it is from Vermont, New Hampshire, Mass, Conn, Etc back to Ohio, Michigan or Indiana (This gets me home!)

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. This equates to somewhere close to 2500 vehicles transported.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190829_165818014 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190827_193217677 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190824_142446505_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:00 am

Hello Everyone,

I still have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available from New Hampshire, Vermont, Mass, Conn, etc back to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc

This trip will be on or about September 27th

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:05 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am just back from a great "Lap of the Country" that ended up being 11,222 miles home to home with over 80% loaded miles. Had a chance to see some previous customers/ friends & meet some new ones as well as transport some great vehicles! This week will be for maintenance & recovery. Next week is already 100% filled & the following week I am taking the woman & going on vacation!!!

My next transport spot available will be the week of October 20th from the Southeastern states to pretty much anywhere, however I am done with teh Northeast as I do not cross the Northern Rocky Mountain passes after October 15th.

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+years

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190926_072544476 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190926_130847041 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190904_194014260 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:35 am

Sorry Folks,

The previous post for a transport spot available from the Southeastern states should read : To anywhere except the NORTHWESTERN States as I do not cross the northern or central Rocky Mtn Passes after Oct 15th.

Also the trip can be with either Open or Enclosed aluminum trailers

I did not catch my mistakes before the "edit" button went away!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

The problem with scheduling a vacation in my business is everything piles up after you get back! I now have 4 vehicles waiting in Wisconsin, Minnesota & Northern Illinois. 3 are going to the Southeastern states & one that comes back here to Ohio. As well as one from Alabama to Southern Utah. This means between the last week of October & the first 2 weeks of November, I will have at least 3 or 4 spots available. They are as follows:

3 different spots from Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, etc to the Great Lakes states (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc) or to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Illinois

1 spot from anywhere in the Las Vegas, Phoenix, Albuquerque or Southern Utah areas back to Ohio Michigan, Pennsylvania areas or to Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota areas. Might even consider something to the east coast from out there.

Not sure if yours fits....... it doesn't cost anything to ask. I am always just a call or email away

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. This equates to somewhere close to 2500 vehicles transported.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20190916_094316563 (800x450).gif
IMG_20161207_080720170 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am back from vacation & ready to rock & roll again!

I still have 2 different spots from Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, etc to the Great Lakes states (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc) or to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Illinois

I have also opened up 1 spot from Ohio, Michigan, possibly Western Pennsylvania to Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Northern Illinois over the next 2 weeks

Also, 1 spot from anywhere in the Southwestern States back to Ohio Michigan, Pennsylvania areas or to Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota areas. Might even consider something to the east coast from out there. This trip will be the week of November 3rd

Not sure if yours fits....... it doesn't cost anything to ask. I am always just a call or email away

If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20191012_145039806_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:08 am

Hello Everyone,

I have a transport spot available Approx. November 8th from Southern Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Southern Nevada, etc to the Upper Midwest, The Great Lakes Area....Basically the eastern half of the country since I have so many waiting to be picked up!

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dovetail rear & a drive in rear door for safely loading the lowest of vehicles.

As part of my personalized service I stay with the vehicle, so nobody bothers it or my equipment. You will not see my truck & trailer laying in some "roach coach" parking lot. I got quite a chuckle recently when on another forum, some homeless guy that doesn't have a "pot to pee in" & has had his personal hygiene questioned on several forums, inferred that I don't have enough money for a hotel & my truck must stink inside! Jealousy makes rational thought impossible

If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Not sure if yours fits....... it doesn't cost anything to ask.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20190922_082258557 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who inquired, but the spot from the Southwest has been filled & I think I have also managed to take care of the glut of vehicles in the Wisconsin, Minnesota, Northern Illinois area successfully! Funny how things goes in cycles.

I may have a couple of "fill in" spots between now & Thanksgiving, but not sure yet. I guess it depends on how fast I can get this 6-7k mile trip done starting in a couple of days.

This is a good time for me to thank God for all that he has blessed me with when it comes to business. I get 5-6 calls, emails, P.Ms per day & obviously providing single car personalized service, I could never help all of them. I always feel bad since those folks felt good enough about me to trust me to transport their new babies. Trust me folks, I try my best to take care of as many as humanly possible. To the point that I don't get to work on mine or see my family very much. Just part of the business I guess. If I was NOT a car guy or did not have a home, big shop or acreage, it would not matter. Make no mistake though I will always treat folks with respect & try my best to squeeze you in between a couple of others if humanly possible!!

I would also like to take this time to thank ALL the folks who support me on all my forums I am so blessed to have you all as customers/friends & please believe this as gospel that if there was not so many of you, I would love to spend a few hours "chewing the rag" about cars with each & every one of you! I also appreciate all the emails, P.Ms & phone calls when the homeless guy with the terrible reputation goes off his meds & posts some of his lies about me. Thank you to the Mods who delete his garbage almost immediately. I try to take the high road (even though I am human) because I know the mods of the forums I am on do NOT like drama.

I am ALWAYS available to quote prices, give advise about different types of transports, recommend other transporters & tell you who to stay away from. As well as give advise on trailers & trucks, if you want to get a rig to do your own. I will ALWAYS do this while treating you with respect & never act like you are a bother!

ALL of the positive feedback/references posted about me are posted by the actual customers (probably over a thousand if you looked hard enough on dozens of forums & FaceBook Groups). Many I did not even know about until I get a call saying someone from such & such a forum recommended me! This is just another reason why I don't have my own website...There are so many out there that have NO credibility, because they do NOT allow the customers to post ACTUAL & TRUE feedback on the service provider & I NEVER want anyone to think I would EVER do anything like that.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20191030_130434885 (800x450).gif
IMG_20191028_133802206 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am back from a nice ride out to Southern Utah & Arizona, unfortunately I had to come back home to Ohio... 84 deg & sunny on Saturday in Phoenix, 20 deg & 4 inches of snow on Tuesday @ home in Northern Ohio.

I am 100% full till well after Thanksgiving & only have one spot available between Thanksgiving & Christmas.

This spot will be from an area from Las Vegas to Phoenix to Albuquerque or anywhere close. back to either the Great Lakes, Northeast or Southeast. As always since I build/ modify my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, deadheading a bit is NEVER a problem!

I don't have an exact date yet, this time of year weather dictates the actual dates, but will be for sure between Thanksgiving & Christmas

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest of vehicles. NOT a cargo trailer with Mickey Mouse ramps laying on the back edge with boards underneath to keep them from buckling & hoping they don't fall off.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20191109_115501327 (800x450) (2).gif
IMG_20191106_131641982_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello Everyone,

I finished up this last trip a bit early, so I took a day, grabbed the open trailer with the white truck & headed down to Tennessee to pick up number 10! LOL I said I wasn't going to buy any more until spring, but this 67 Marlin came up for sale & since I love low production cars & they only made 2535 of these...I had to have it! Having owned over 200 cars, I find myself interested in the "odd ball" ones these days!

I then stopped @ Tri-City Plating in Elizabethton, Tn to pick up a bumper for one of my Pontiacs. Check out the thousands of cores available in their yard!

I highly recommend Tri-City Plating for you bumper chroming needs! Honest & high quality! They also stand behind their work. There was an issue with my front on the 64 GP & they took care of it immediately! Call & ask for Chip!

I still have an Enclosed Trailer spot available!!!!

This spot will be from an area from Las Vegas to Phoenix to Albuquerque or anywhere close. back to either the Great Lakes, Northeast or Southeast. As always since I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, deadheading a bit is NEVER a problem!

I don't have an exact date yet, this time of year weather dictates the actual dates, but will be for sure between Thanksgiving & Christmas. I can now narrow it down to either the week of Dec 1st or Dec 8th

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest of vehicles. NOT a cargo trailer with Mickey Mouse ramps laying on the back edge with boards underneath to keep them from buckling & hoping they don't fall off.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20191120_152708359 (800x450).gif
IMG_20191120_132617276_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:11 pm

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a Great Thanksgiving! I was able to schedule some time at home to spend with my family!

I still have the Enclosed Trailer spot available from the Southwest! I can pick up in the areas of Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix or Albuquerque areas (or anywhere in between) Heading back towards The Great Lakes, Southeast or East Coast!

I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is never an issue & there is NEVER a charge for unloaded miles!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers, not by me!

As always, I am Bill's Auto Works on all of the forums. Never any aliases! I am proud of my Name, Company, Equipment & Reputation, so they will all be prominently displayed.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Hello Everyone,

I still have the Enclosed Trailer spot available from the Southwest! I can pick up in the areas of Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix or Albuquerque areas (or anywhere in between) Heading back towards The Great Lakes, Southeast or East Coast!

I will be out in the Southwest on or about Dec 11th & ready to load back to the East. Lots of options in the East because as always I have many vehicles waiting to be transported in many different places!

I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is never an issue & there is NEVER a charge for unloaded miles!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers, not by me!

As always, I am Bill's Auto Works on all of the forums. Never any aliases! I am proud of my Name, Company, Equipment & Reputation, so they will all be prominently displayed.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190825_114115907 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:06 pm

I would like to wish all my Friends, Customers & Fellow Forum Members a Very Merry Christmas!!

I am home as of last night to spend the holidays with my Family, see some Friends & I will not be back out until Jan 2nd weather permitting. I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round. Here are a few spots I will have available over the next 6 weeks or so :

I had 2 separate spots coming out of Florida, one has filled already, so ONE spot coming out of Florida mid January. I can deliver basically anywhere into the Northeast, Great Lakes or Upper Midwest. I may consider using the OPEN Trailer for this one to save someone some money, as the car going down, does not require ENCLOSED

I have one ENCLOSED spot from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania up to Wisconsin, Minnesota or possibly the eastern half of Iowa for sometime mid-late January.

I have one Enclosed spot from Eastern Kansas/Missouri back to Ohio, Indiana Pennsylvania or Michigan also mid/late January

Also one ENCLOSED spot from Southern California, Arizona or the Las Vegas area of Nevada back towards the East (many options here) for the 1st half of February

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive references ALL posted by the actual customers. I do NOT post my own feedback!

I will be starting my 37th year in April & even though I plan on cutting back some, I hope to be blessed enough to hit the 4 million accident-free transport mile mark sometime in in 2021

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. Cash On Delivery Only!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a price quote. The price I quote is the price you pay...No hidden fees or funny business & I do NOT charge for unloaded miles

For 2020 there will be an across the board price increase. I have pretty much kept my prices about the same for years, but I want to cut back by 25% on my miles this coming year & as much as I love helping get everyone their new toys, life is passing me by, I cannot get anything done on my collection & I am not getting any younger. I believe I have earned the right to charge a little bit more & this will cut out a few transports for the folks who are only concerned about the price & not so much about using a QUALITY Transporter. Previous customers will still get their discount of 10-15c per loaded mile depending on length of transport & location.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20191222_135344304_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Thank you Everyone for all the inquiries about the two spots coming out of Florida,

They have BOTH been filled! I still have these spots listed below available!

I would also like to thank the TWO gentlemen who sent me emails telling me the homeless guy with the terrible reputation all over the internet was off his Bipolar medicine again & was posting his lies about the hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. Fortunately anyone with even an average IQ knows his story is a fictional attempt by an immature, jealous person to somehow stop customers from using my service...Hasn't worked yet!

I have one ENCLOSED spot from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania up to Wisconsin, Minnesota or possibly the eastern half of Iowa for sometime mid-late January.

I have one Enclosed spot from Eastern Kansas/Missouri back to Ohio, Indiana Pennsylvania or Michigan also mid/late January

Also one ENCLOSED spot from Southern California, Arizona or the Las Vegas area of Nevada back towards the East (many options here) for the 1st half of February

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive references ALL posted by the actual customers. I do NOT post my own feedback!

I will be starting my 37th year in April & even though I plan on cutting back some, I hope to be blessed enough to hit the 4 million accident-free transport mile mark sometime in in 2021

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. Cash On Delivery Only!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a price quote. The price I quote is the price you pay...No hidden fees or funny business & I do NOT charge for unloaded miles. You will never see my truck & trailer laying in a hotel parking lot. As part of my personalized service, I stay with the vehicle.

God Bless & Happy New Year
Bill Squires(owner)
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20180930_165952544 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:51 am

I would like to wish a very Happy New Year to all my Fellow Car Guys & Gals on the forum!!!

May your year be filled with good health, prosperity, more cars & lots of parts for the ones you already have! I was blessed this past year to have MANY new customers from the board who I now consider my friends & look forward to seeing you all again in 2020

The holidays are over, time to get back to work! Here are the spots I have left on my schedule for later in January & early February. These are ALL confirmed trips that I will be running, NOT a wish list that will magically disappear in my next post!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a price quote. The price I quote is the price you pay...No hidden fees or funny business & I do NOT charge for unloaded miles. You will never see my truck & trailer laying in a hotel parking lot. As part of my personalized service, I stay with the vehicle.

God Bless & Happy New Year
Bill Squires(owner)
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190106_231126041 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:54 pm

Hello Everyone,

The Enclosed Transport spot up to Minnesota has been filled.

This leaves a spot in the Enclosed Trailer from the Eastern half or Kansas, Missouri or Northeast Oklahoma back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania.

This trip should load around the 14th of January.

I also still have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Arizona, New Mexico, Southern California or Southern Nevada back to the East...Several options for delivery as I always have a few on the schedule.

This trip will be the 1st or 2nd week of February depending on weather.

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the past 36+ years.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback & have NO control over what customers post about me since this is NOT my own website!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190808_195220711 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:51 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am home today from Kansas, so that trip is done.

I still have one spot open from the Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico, possibly southern California) back towards the East or Great Lakes (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan)

This trip will be the 1st or 2nd week of Feb with the single car, aluminum Ameri-lite Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest vehicles. Also I am very anal about my equipment & my customers vehicles, so there will NEVER be a fork lift anywhere close to my stuff! I will also never pile a bunch of junk in the trailer with your baby. Once in a while I will transport some pieces, but the vehicle is my main concern (as it should be)

I will also have a trip coming from the Southeast, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Etc in the Enclosed trailer up to the Great Lakes. I have not decided about dates for this trip as I have a couple pending. If one of the gentlemen gets his paperwork finished in time, I may make this trip late next week.

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative feedback. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website is FAR from the truth!

Funny how things go in cycles! The 3 mid 60's GS/Skylarks pictured below were transported all in a row for 3 different gentlemen on the V-8 Buick Forum.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200109_101837423_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20200105_091348924 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200103_120031101_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:26 pm

Hello Everyone,

I will have a Transport spot available early next week (Jan 28-29th) from Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Etc back up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or Pennsylvania

I also still have a transport spot available for either the 1st or 2nd week of February from Arizona, New Mexico or possibly the Las Vegas, Nevada area back towards the East. I am very open to where I deliver with this one as I always have numerous vehicles waiting, so The Southeast, East Coast or closer to home...Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc are all in play ( NO NYC or Long Island)

These trips will both be with the single car, aluminum Ameri-lite Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest vehicles.

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative feedback. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier part of the internet is FAR from the truth!

Pictured is a 1908 Reo & a 1983 Citroen 2CV. The Citroen is the 2nd one I have transported for a gentleman who has them completely restored in France & shipped over.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200112_140659438 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200114_152306891 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:30 am

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all that inquired, but the spot from the Phoenix, Az area has been filled!

I will now have a transport spot available from Arkansas, Missouri, Eastern Oklahoma, Eastern Kansas back to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Etc. This trip will load late the week of Feb 9th or early the week of Feb 16th depending on the weather.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door for loading of the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but it MUST roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be stuck!

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative feedback. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200111_101751631 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200109_120602235_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

The spot from Arkansas back up to the Ohio area has been filled! My openings don't last long. I am running ahead of schedule which means I get a few days at home to work on a couple of mine!

All spots for the rest of February are booked. I have a few opening still available for March, but won't have exact routes set for a week or so!

I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, discuss transport options or recommend other QUALITY Transporters if I am not available also who to stay FAR away from & why!

I do NOT post every couple of days in an attempt to keep my ad at the top of the board with "wish lists" that I am never going to run. I run ALL the transports I post as they are just fill ins for trips already on my schedule.

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond! I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so Never is there a charge for unloaded miles!

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative feedback. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attached Thumbnails
Attachments
IMG_20160402_091252372 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:01 pm

Hello Everyone,

My March schedule is starting to come together. I will for sure have an Enclosed transport spot available from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania down to Florida

This trip will be either the first or second week of March depending on how fast I can finish up the last couple of transports for February

Next month I will be starting my 37th year in business & God willing in a year or so I will be hitting the 4 million accident-free transport mile mark! Things are quite a bit different now from back in '83 when I opened my doors! One thing has not changed in an industry where it is easy for anybody with a truck & trailer to think they are a transporter, I have always tried to separate myself from the "bottom feeders" by using quality equipment that looks good, is clean & well maintained, being an actual car guy who can drive any of them when necessary, showing up clean in a company shirt, supplying a business card with a physical business address to reassure the customer that I am not some homeless guy who may run off with their car & keeping in constant communication with the customer throughout the whole experience.

Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative feedback. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Figured I would change things up a bit! Here are a couple of pics of what I have been working on the last few days. The 64 GP is just about done after a full restoration & the 66 Catalina is getting some love as well.
Attachments
IMG_20200120_100746035 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190706_132559684_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:04 pm

Hello Everyone

I still have a trip available down to Florida, but now I have several options as to where I can load, since I have added several cars to the March schedule!

I am available for an enclosed transport from either the Great Lakes States (Ohio, Mich, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania) or from Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina or Eastern Tennessee down to Florida, Georgia, South Carolina even Alabama.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for easy loading of the lowest vehicles.

Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative feedback. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I charge by the loaded mile, I NEVER charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job! As part of my personalized service I do not stay in hotels, I stay with the vehicle, so no one bothers them.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20191012_145017141_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:20 am

Hello Everyone

I will have a transport spot available on or about March 16th.

The spot will be available from Tennessee, Georgia or Alabama down to Florida

This trip will be using the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest of vehicles

This month I am starting my 37th year in business & God willing I am working towards 4 million accident-free transport miles by the end of the year!

Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative comment about me. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

I also do not hide behind aliases, My company name is my "handle" on every forum I advertise on. I am also proud of my equipment so pictures of them as well as my full name & business name will always be shown

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I charge by the loaded mile, I NEVER charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job! As part of my personalized service I do not stay in hotels, I stay with the vehicle, so no one bothers them.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200212_155631357 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200212_131929399_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Bob McDaniel
First Name: Bob
Last Name: McDaniel
MTFCA Number: 28428
Board Member Since: 2007

Post by Bob McDaniel » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:20 pm

Bill,
You better check, the car in Tennessee might already be in Florida after the weather they had down that way!
Give an old car guy a barn and he won't throw anything away.

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:11 am

Bob McDaniel wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:20 pm
Bill,
You better check, the car in Tennessee might already be in Florida after the weather they had down that way!
Very True Bob,

That was some scary stuff those folks dealt with! I have lots of customers in that area, I pray they are all safe.

I am glad I will not be in Florida till next week, knowing who is down there now...Wouldn't want to see something I could never "Unsee" LOL

God Bless
Bill

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:21 am

****** JUST THAT FAST THIS SPOT POSTED BELOW HAS BEEN FILLED******

Hello Everyone,

I have added an Enclosed Transport spot to the end of my upcoming trip!

I will be available for transport from Missouri/South Central Illinois (preferably the St Louis area, but all inquiries will be considered) to Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky or Western Pennsylvania.

This spot should load on or about March 21st as I will be delivering in St Louis

I should be hitting 4 million accident-free miles over the last 37 years late this year.
Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative comment about me. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

I also do not hide behind aliases, My company name is my "handle" on every forum I advertise on. I am also proud of my equipment so pictures of them as well as my full name & business name will always be shown.

It is important that your transporter be an actual car guy that knows how to drive them all if needed & has equipment made for properly loading vehicles. NOT somebody who reads about what car guys do & then reposts it! I can't imagine how pathetic & frankly embarrassing it would be to show up at the home of a grieving widow who had to sell her husbands baby & tell her she has to get the car out of the garage because he does not know how to drive it! Or the guy shows up to load an exotic car, lets say a Porsche & finds out he has to hire someone else to come load it for him because he doesn't have a trailer capable of loading a car that sits low LMAO!!!! :o

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200129_244232768 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200310_121226492_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

I will have 2 separate trips for the first two weeks of April down to the Southeastern States ( Florida, Georgia, North/South Carolina or Alabama) from basically anywhere in the Great Lakes, Midwest or possibly Northeastern states.

Both these trips will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door for the ease of loading of the lowest vehicles. Like the Porsche 911 Turbo S pictured below that I easily & safely drove into the trailer & transported it from South Florida to Potomac, MD a couple of days ago!

It is important that your transporter be an actual car guy that knows how to drive them all if needed & has equipment made for properly loading vehicles. NOT somebody who reads about what car guys do & then reposts it! I can't imagine how pathetic & frankly embarrassing it would be to show up at the home of a grieving widow who had to sell her husbands baby & tell her she has to get the car out of the garage because he does not know how to drive it! Or the guy shows up to load an exotic car & finds out he has to hire someone else to come load it for him because he doesn't have a trailer capable of loading a car that sits low LMAO!!!!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200317_104828503 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200317_104809897 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:38 pm

Hello Everyone,

It is with much consternation & internal debate that I have decided to abide by the Governor of the State of Ohio (& many other states) order to close my business for 2 weeks to let this virus crap straighten itself out.

I do not take this decision lightly as the folks that have been my customers know I always make my deliveries & don't like to be minutes late let alone hours or days late. This is why my business is set up with 2 trucks & two trailers fully maintained & ready to go at a moments notice & I take my commitments to my customers seriously.

I have 8 transports already booked with dates set, so this requires contacting basically 16 different people. I have spoken to almost all today & for the most part they have been very supportive.

On a personal note, I have been a health/nutrition/fitness nut for some time & have a highly functioning immune system. However if I should contract this virus while on the road, I would probably not know I had it & could possibly bring it home where I could infect my 79 & 80 years old parents. The thought of this possibility made my decision much easier.

I pray that everyone in our hobby stays free of this virus & that we can get back to normal quickly!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
Attachments
IMG_20200211_102624888_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

After watching state Governors press conferences over the last couple of days from the states I had transports into or out of, I have decided that my business will remain closed for at least another 2 weeks. Being a successful business owner for more than 3 1/2 decades that has built up a reputation for doing what I say when I say & in a professional manner, this sucks! I don't ever want to disappoint my fellow car guys, but there is just nothing I can do about it.

If I was just some homeless guy with a truck & trailer that is not a business & has a reputation of blowing people off when he doesn't feel like doing the job he booked then this would not bother me...But I am not!

Even though I am closed for transports & will not be giving any dates for new transports, I am available to quote prices & offer any advise needed!

On a positive note, I have not been in town for this long in over a decade. I am using this time (After maintenance work is done on the Trucks & Trailers) to work on my toys. Here are a few pictures of what is in my building right now.

God Bless & Stay Safe!
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
Attachments
IMG_20200328_091323733 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200328_091217840 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200326_165328712 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200326_145018561 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200326_145007616_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

We are still closed due to the Chinese Corona Virus.

So many states have travel restrictions & classic car transport is not deemed essential (even though us car guys disagree) I care too much about my customers, their cars & my equipment to take a chance getting it all impounded crossing some state line by some over zealous cop. I am certainly NOT going to tell you I have some special exemption allowing me to pick up or deliver on certain roads but not others...That is just NOT the case.

I am holding out hope that I can get back on the road around the 1st of May!

I feel for the other small businesses that were ordered closed & the people themselves are struggling. I am blessed not to have to worry about how long I am off the road & am enjoying working on all my cars. This is the longest stretch of time I have been in town for a decade.

I am always available to quote prices or offer advise about transporting options for your vehicle or answering any questions concerning trucks & trailers if you are looking to purchase for your own use.

Give me a Call, Email or P.M anytime (within reason) West Coast folks please keep in mind I am in the eastern time Zone...Your 9PM is my Midnight!

God Bless & Stay Safe
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Had a nice day, so I put both trucks & trailers outside to rearrange stuff inside.
Attachments
IMG_20200401_112039637 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:06 am

Hello Everyone,

My business will again be open for transport starting the first full week of May!

As much as I enjoyed working on my cars, shop & yard, I hated not being able to bring my customers their new toys! I very much appreciate all of those folks who were patient during this Chinese Virus Crap.

I currently have a backlog of 13 cars, so the first two weeks of May are completely booked & should clear about 7 off the schedule. After that I will have a couple of spots to fill in openings in between others to clear up the rest.

Please feel free to call, email or P.M. for cash on delivery price quotes.

As of now ALL transport for May are using the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customer not by me!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attachments

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

jaybee47
First Name: jay
Last Name: bolante
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1922 Runabout
MTFCA Number: 31221
Board Member Since: 2015

Post by jaybee47 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:32 pm

Another toy delivered by Bill. Reasonable pricing. Fast, friendly and prompt pick up and delivery. Conscientious and safe driver. He is a collector car owner so he knows how to transport with care. Highly recommended. (I don't have the authority to attach a picture of what Bill delivered, so I am asking Bill if he prefers to post a picture)

jaybee47
First Name: jay
Last Name: bolante
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1922 Runabout
MTFCA Number: 31221
Board Member Since: 2015

Post by jaybee47 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:45 pm

1929 Model A Coupe,d.jpeg
Here is the 'Toy' that Bill just delivered.

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat May 16, 2020 3:40 pm

Thank you for the kind words Jay!

Hello Everyone,

Over the last 2 weeks I have cleared 9 of the 13 car backlog on my schedule that was due to my decision to shut down for 5 weeks because of the Chinese Virus. I did not take that decision lightly, because I take customer service very seriously & I did not want to delay any of my fellow car guys from getting their new toys.

I am so very proud & honored that EVERY one of those 13 customers waited for me to start back up transporting again instead of cancelling & taking a chance on one of the bottom feeders with the junk equipment, bad attitudes & terrible reputation. Over the next 2 weeks, I will clear the backlog completely!

In order to accomplish this, I am opening up several spots in the ENCLOSED trailer during this time (5/17- 6/1) from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc down to Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia or the Carolinas'. Make no mistake, these folks that were so loyal to my business will be taken care of quickly even if I have to deadhead to each one!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual folks that used my service in the past, not by me!

I do EVERY transport I post for & I have too much respect for the forum & my fellow car guys to continuously "Spam" the forums with ads to keep myself relevant. I would rather post once in a while & let my satisfied customers speak for me!

I recently witnessed a pathetic, immature display on the AACA forum where the "Homeless Guy" (who is despised by most) bumped his ad no fewer than 6 times in a 30 hour period to keep it at the top!

Give me a call, Email of P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I don't take deposits, as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200511_130236660_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20200508_094226390 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:18 pm

Hello Everyone,

It took 5 straight weeks of hard running, but I have completely caught up from the time I spent at home due to the Chinese Virus crap & subsequent travel restrictions!

I again would like to thank those that stuck with me during this time. Your confidence in my service is greatly appreciated.

Fortunately or unfortunately, during the time I was catching up, I was also continuing to book new transports, so now my schedule is almost completely filled through the middle of July EXCEPT for three major openings.

I will have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available from the New England States (Ct, Ma, N.H., R.I., Vt., E.N.Y, Etc) back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Etc This trip will load somewhere around the 23rd of June.

I will also have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available for just after the 4th of July holiday out to the West Coast from just about anywhere in the East or Midwest since I always have cars waiting in several locations to be transported.

The 3rd ENCLOSED transport spot will be from the South Central part of the country (think Memphis, Little Rock, St Louis, Etc) back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, etc) This will also be at the end of a very long trip, so I would like to get as close to home (Ohio) as possible, but as always I am here to help if I can!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20200601_121620994_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20200529_174754287 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:54 pm

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who inquired, the spot to California has been booked, the spot coming out of New England has also been filled. I also agreed to take 2 other transports from the East Coast to the Central part of the country & will squeeze them in somewhere over the next 3-4 weeks.

This gives me 3 transport spots from the Central part of the country (think St Louis, Tulsa, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville)

The first one will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed Trailer from a couple of hundred miles of St Louis, Mo to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania. Pickup would be on Wed 6/24 or Thurs 6/25

The 2nd transport will also be with the Enclosed trailer & should load around the 15th of July. I would like that one to be within a couple hundred miles of Memphis

The 3rd spot can be with the Enclosed trailer OR the Featherlite aluminum Open trailer & should load close to the end of July. I would also prefer this one would load close to St Louis.

Since I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, I have no problem deadheading a bit to load & I never charge for unloaded miles. Not sure if yours fits...all it takes is a call!

Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & hundreds of all Positive feedback posted by previous customer

This is my 37th year in business & am getting close to 4 million accident free transport miles.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attachments
IMG_20200525_114651954_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20200531_085013439_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20200521_074642568_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:55 am

Thank You Everyone!

ALL 3 spots from the Central part of the country have been filled! I am now booked 100% until at least the 2nd full week of August, maybe longer if I want to catch my breath at home for a bit.

As always I am still available to quote cash on delivery prices, offer advise on different types of transports or recommend a few other QUALITY Transporters & who to stay away from.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts.
Attachments
IMG_20200615_104530728_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20200612_130755560_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Hopefully everyone is have a great day with family & friends or getting out to a car show like I did!!!

I will have two transport spots coming out of Florida or possibly Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama up north to New England or the Great Lakes states!

These two trips will be mid/late August & I can use either the Featherlite aluminum single car open trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips OR the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed trailer

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service over the years.

God willing, I will hit the 4 million accident-free transport mile mark early next year. I have been doing this for 37 + years successfully!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote for these trips or ANY other you wish to have a price for.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attachments
IMG_20200619_115832339 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200619_115235747_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:21 pm

********************************SPOT HAS BEEN FILLED, THANK YOU!**************************************

Hello Everyone,

I don't like posting this soon (5 days since my last post) I respect the forum & its members & definitely don't need to spam it to stay relevant, (you all know me & my reputation) but I had an issue pop up causing me to lose a transport.

I went to a Museum here in Northern Ohio to load a car going to the Los Angeles area. This was already a heavy car, but nobody told me it was modified for a President or a millionaire, etc (think armored car) . It was way to heavy for me to transport.

Now I have a spot available out to the Southwest from the Great Lakes area or the Central area. in the Enclosed Trailer for the week of July 13th.

I will be open to taking partial transports between here & there. There are many options available, so call email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Very rarely do I discount my rate, but to help get something quickly & keep my schedule with the rest of my customers on this long trip, I will offer the Enclosed Trailer service for the Open Trailer price!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20200628_175203011 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200628_094728980_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:34 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have several Transport spots available between mid August & mid September. Funny how things go in cycles, I haven't used the open Featherlite Trailer
except for one time in the last 4 months(everything has been Enclosed) & now I have 6 transports booked using it!

These spots are in no particular order as to the dates!

The 1st spot will be from Ohio & surrounding states up to the New England states. (I have one waiting in New Hampshire) I would prefer this trip be with the Featherlite
aluminum Open Trailer with large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

The 2nd spot will be from Florida to either Ohio & surrounding states or the North Carolina/Virginia area. This I would also prefer to use the Featherlite Open Trailer.

The 3rd spot will from Ohio & surrounding states to Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa or possibly Minnesota. This will for sure be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum Enclosed Trailer.

The 4th spot will also be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum Enclosed trailer & will be from Arizona, New Mexico or Southern California back to the eastern half of the country! (many options here)

As always I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. All that is required to lock a spot on my schedule is a call, email or P.M.

I am fielding 8-12 inquires per day (obviously I cannot do them all) However I DO return all calls, emails or P.M.s. If you do not get a response, I did not get the message! I try my best to respond within 24 hours (calls much quicker) but sometimes while I am on the road with a tight schedule, I do not get time to respond that day!

Please see this link with 9 pages of all positive feedback posted by the actual customer, not by me as well as pictures of my equipment. I am getting closer to 4 million accident-free transport miles every week.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200715_100120255 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200522_110912638 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Novice
First Name: Jim
Last Name: Davis
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 Touring. 1923/26 Open Express. 1920 depot hack
MTFCA Number: 49832
MTFCI Number: 24686
Board Member Since: 2017

Post by Novice » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:18 pm

Bill unloading open express from Tennessee. Good thing free neutral was working.
Attachments
IMG_20180919_134729845 (4)-800x600 Truck Delivery by Bill Squires.jpg

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:18 am

Thanks Jim!

Hope you are doing well & are enjoying this beauty! I was thinking about you & Dick York (fellow Tomball Friend/Customer) as I drove by the exit a couple of weeks ago!

God Bless
Bill WB8SVW

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

EricMac
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Macleod
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 13 Touring, 24 Touring, 26 Fordor, 27 Fordor, 27 Touring, '92 Stynoski, '06 Stynoski owner emeritus
MTFCA Number: 50125
MTFCI Number: 19464
Board Member Since: 2016

Post by EricMac » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:36 am

[image][/image]I wanted to give an enthusiastic shout out to Bill. He recently transported my newly acquired '37 Cadillac. He was courteous, reasonably priced and highly professional. I will most certainly use his services again. Thanks Bill!
Eric Macleod
[image]
37 Caddy
37 Caddy
[/image]
Loading the 37
Loading the 37
1913 Touring
1926 Fordor
1926 Touring
1927 Touring
Stynoski 2006, Nash, Franklin, Lincoln, Cadillac and Buick owner emeritus

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:23 am

Thank you Eric!

It was great meeting you & I was honored to deliver this beauty to you. I am sure the gentleman that owned it for so many years & then passed is proud to have you be the next caretaker of it!

Since I keep booking new transports, I have had a short opening come up mid August from Ohio & surrounding states to North Carolina/Virginia, I would prefer to use the open Featherlite trailer, but will take the Ameri-Lite Enclosed trailer if necessary!

God Bless
Bill
(216)832-8697 No Texts

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:46 pm

Hello Everyone,

The spot up to New Hampshire has been filled. One of the trips coming out of Florida going up north has also been filled!

The spots now available are :

Open or Enclosed from Ohio, Ind, Mich to North Carolina or Virginia on or about Aug 16th

Enclosed from Ohio, Ind, Mich to Wisconsin, Minnesota or possibly Iowa on or about Aug 20th

Enclosed coming out of Florida Georgia or South Carolina up to Ohio & surrounding states OR Wisconsin/ Illinois. on or about Aug 28th. If this spot books up to Wisconsin/Illinois, there will be a stop in Ohio for a couple of days to restock truck fridge & do laundry. During that time the truck, trailer with customers car in it will be locked inside my safe & secure shop!

Enclosed From Arizona, New Mexico or possibly Southern California back towards the East (Many Possibilities Here) Probably around Sept 12th

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive recommendations posted by the actual customers, NOT by me!

This is my 37th year & coming up on 4 million accident-free transport miles (God Willing) I do ALL the transports I post for, as they are openings on already booked trips!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a Cash On Delivery Price quote!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20200729_153033292_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20200729_151709979_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:12 pm

Hello Everyone,

The spot from Ohio to North Carolina was filled & already run!

The spot from Ohio to Wisconsin has been filled!

The spot coming out of Florida up to the North has also been filled!

I have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available on or about Sept 11th from Arizona back to the east. I can transport to Texas, Florida, Ohio or several other locations as I always have customers waiting to get on my schedule.

I also have TWO different Enclosed Transports coming from Northern California/Oregon back to the east. One of these trips will be late September & the other early October. Many options open with both of these, Since I get tons of inquiries from west to east, they will probably not last very long, but I realize they are quite a bit in the future & some folks can't wait that long.

As always this is NOT a wish list, these transports are all booked the other direction already & I do EVERY transport I post for!

I would like to take a minute to say how we have the best people in the world in our hobby & I am blessed to have my business in it for almost 4 decades! Thank you to the hand full of Friends/Previous Customers who messaged/emailed me concerning the Homeless Guy with the Terrible Reputation going off his bi-polar meds again & posted pictures on one of the forums of the car that got damaged on my open trailer TEN YEARS AGO! This is far from new, he has been insanely jealous of my business, my equipment & my reputation as one of the best in the business for years. His immaturity would be funny if he were not an outsider & a "black mark" on an industry that I love so much. You would think after being banned from at least a dozen forums over the years (the most recent one for almost the same garbage)...he would learn.

This is my 37th year with almost 4 million accident -free transport miles & out of the 2500+ vehicles I have transported, that hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago was the only time I EVER had an incident. Unfortunately the Homeless Guy thought he could create a "Fake" testimonial filled with LIES on his little website trying to somehow stop folks from using me. Obviously it didn't work since I have probably transported more than 1200 cars since that happened in 2010 & I turn down more than he will ever book!

Please give me a call, email, P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. Most days I get 8-12 inquiries per day, obviously I cannot help everyone, but I DO return every message. If you do not get a response.....I did not get the inquiry.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

What's the chance of transporting two 2 door wagons on the same trip!
Attachments
IMG_20200730_195225553_HDR (800x450).gif
IMG_20200720_141710615_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

EricMac
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Macleod
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 13 Touring, 24 Touring, 26 Fordor, 27 Fordor, 27 Touring, '92 Stynoski, '06 Stynoski owner emeritus
MTFCA Number: 50125
MTFCI Number: 19464
Board Member Since: 2016

Post by EricMac » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:26 am

I can attest that I was very, very happy with your service and I thought your price was more than reasonable. Thanks for all you do for our hobby Bill!
1913 Touring
1926 Fordor
1926 Touring
1927 Touring
Stynoski 2006, Nash, Franklin, Lincoln, Cadillac and Buick owner emeritus

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:29 am

Hello Everyone,

I again have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Arizona, New Mexico or Possibly Southern California back to the east as the gentleman who booked that spot had some paperwork/VIN issues & had to cancel. I will take something all the way back to the East Coast or something that only comes back part of the way as I have several waiting in the central part of the country.

This spot can load around the 12th of September.

I also still have one Enclosed Spot available from Northern California or Oregon back to the East late in September & also one from Northern Nevada (along I-80) or the Salt Lake City area back to the east for early October. These two trips can be flip flopped as to the dates to accommodate the customers needs.

I charge by the loaded mile & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is an important part of a successful transporters business

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual folks that used my service in the past, not by me!

I do EVERY transport I post for & I have too much respect for the forum & my fellow car guys to continuously "Spam" the forums with ads to keep myself relevant. I would rather post every couple of weeks & let my satisfied customers speak for me!

Give me a call, Email of P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I don't take deposits, as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200829_115200558 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200823_193120332 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:25 pm

Hello & Thank You to all that have been calling concerning my openings for the spots coming back from the West Coast states!

The spot from the Southwest booked & I delivered it ahead of schedule in Southern Ohio late yesterday! Great to get home for a short break!

The 1st spot from Northern Cal/Oregon for the last week of September has been filled to South Carolina. so I will now have an ENCLOSED transport spot available around the 1st of October from South Carolina or North Carolina & can be delivered to Ohio, Mich, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania

The 2nd trip from Northern Ca, in Mid October I have agreed to take one to North Central Nevada, so I will have an ENCLOSED transport spot open from Northern Nevada, Northern Utah (SLC) or possibly somewhere in Wyoming to be delivered in Ohio & surrounding states or possibly to eastern South Dakota as I have one there waiting as well.

I have had so many inquires that I have added another west coast run @ the end of October to Southern California, so I will have an ENCLOSED transport spot from that area or from the Phoenix area back to the Ohio area or other Eastern destinations.

As always I do EVERY transport I post for & I do NOT charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job. I get 8-12 inquiries per day, so I very rarely deadhead very far & when I do, my trucks get excellent fuel mileage!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

This is my 37th year with almost 4 million accident free transport miles.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a CASH on delivery price quote. I get so many inquiries that I cannot do even a quarter of the transports, but I reply to EVERY inquiry, most within 24 hours (phone calls are answered immediately if possible) If you did not get a reply, I did NOT get the inquiry

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attachments
IMG_20200829_083155625 (800x450).gif
IMG_20200826_071523550_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:03 am

Hello Everyone,

I still have a transport spot available from North or South Carolina up to Ohio, Mich, Pennsylvania, etc. This trip will be on or about Oct 1st.

This trip will be with the Ameri-lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for easy loading of the lowest of vehicle.

I still also have a couple of spots coming back from out west (also enclosed) but the dates are still up in the air as to which one runs first.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. This is on the HAMB NOT some Mickey Mouse site I created so I can post my own feedback.

Give ma a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

The spot from South Carolina to Oh/Mich filled & was delivered after coming back from Cal & Oregon.

I was supposed to run my 4th west coast trip in a row next week, but a delay on the customers part has given me an extra week. This gives me the opportunity to clear up a few "shorter" ones on my schedule.

After delivering is Mass, reloading in Upstate N.Y. & delivering to the Southeastern Virginia coast, I will be available to transport from Virginia or North Carolina up to Ohio, Mich, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania or Western New York

This spot should load Tuesday Oct 13th!

This trip will be with the aluminum Featherlite OPEN trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

This is my 37th year & am getting close to 4 million accident-free transport miles

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20200817_113243811_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:05 pm

Just That Quick the spot has been filled!

Thank You ALL

God Bless
Bill

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:46 am

Hello Everyone,

I finally have my dates set for this last West Coast trip that got delayed due to a back ordered $3800.00 Carbon Fiber wheel for the 2020 Shelby Cobra that I am taking west (6 figure car comes from the factory with a scratched wheel Ugh!)

After delivering outside San Francisco, reloading about 100 miles north & delivering in Elko, Nv I will then have an opening to get back East.

I can pickup in Northern Nevada, The Salt Lake City Area, would even consider the Denver area just to get me home quicker! I would love to get as close to Ohio as possible but will consider the Northeast or Mid Atlantic states for delivery. As always "It doesn't hurt to ask"

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a beaver tail rear & a drive in door for ease of loading of the lowest of exotic cars.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive references posted by the actual folks who have used my service in the past, NOT by me!

This is my 37th year in business & am getting close to 4 MILLION accident-free transport miles over that time.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I return all messages as quickly as possible. If you do not get a response, I did not get the message. I answer the phone almost every time, but if I don't please leave a voicemail as I get way too many inquiries to call back hangups.

I don't really need a 12th car, but am looking at one out west if I don't book a transport coming back east, SO....help me out by booking a transport, so I don't spend my money! :) :) :)

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

This 2019 M4 is just one of the many high dollar, low profile vehicles I load easily into my Enclosed Vehicle Trailer.
Attachments
20200930_112458 (800x600) (800x600).gif
20200926_074305 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:40 am

Hello Everyone,

I am back at home & could not have picked a better week to get home as we have had 7 straight days of sunny & 70+ deg. That is amazing in November for Northern Ohio!

I am officially shut down for the rest of the year so that I can spend the holiday season with my Parents, Friends & my 3 "Senior" Furry Kids. With almost 4 million accident-free transport miles over the past 37 years, I will not be offended if anyone calls me a "Fair Weather Transporter" :lol: My Parents are 81 & 79, I don't get to see them very much because of my transporting schedule most of the year, so this is a good time for a break. I will start back out sometime after the 1st of January & already have two transports booked for then.

I do have a car that I would like to add to my collection (55Fairlane) in Nebraska that I might consider something going out that way between now & the end of the year. Open or Enclosed

As always I will answer ALL calls, emails & P.M.s. I will also recommend a few other Quality Transporters with whom I am very comfortable recommending & who to stay far away from.

Here is the link to my ad where you can see hundreds of all Positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

I only got a partial transport back from California, so what is a car addict to do but buy another car! Below is my 67 Toronado from Southern Idaho, a picture of it a week later (I love being home) & the car I took from Indy to San Francisco. 2020 Shelby Cobra with the Carbon Fiber kit with a whole 5 MILES on it! Another one of the many Low Profile, High End vehicles that drive up easily into my car trailer.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attachments
20201109_145741 (800x600).gif
20201026_160809 (800x600).gif
20201022_143255 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

Even though my business is officially closed for the season to spend the holidays with family & friends, I have a car that I want to purchase sitting in Central Nebraska, so I will be offering a transport spot from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana out to Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri or Iowa.

Since this will be for my car & the seller is in no particular hurry, this transport can be anytime between now & the end of December. I will set my dates according to the weather, all I need is a 2-3 day window.

Again since this is for my car, I can take either the aluminum Featherlite single car Open Trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips or the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed Trailer. Both trailers have electric winches, so a non-runner is not a problem, but they must roll freely on inflated tires as I don't want to tear up my equipment. As you can see by a couple of the pictures, I transport a lot of 6 figure exotics & it is impossible to winch them, they must be driven in!

I opened my business in 1983 & have almost 4 million accident-free transport miles since then. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

My full name, company name & pictures of my equipment are always shown....I have nothing to hide & am proud of my reputation & Quality equipment.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery Price quote.

Thank you & God Bless

Bill Squires(owner)

Bill's Auto Works

(216)832-8697 No Texts

billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20161207_080729330 (800x450).gif
IMG_20170214_095249245 (800x450).gif
IMG_20160413_142433226 (800x450).gif
IMG_20160413_141433410 (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:14 pm

I would like to wish all my Friends/Customers & Fellow Car Guys a Very Merry Christmas!!!

My business has been closed since basically the 1st of November & have loved my time at home. I have spent the time with my Mom & Dad, my furry kids & working on some of my project cars as well as the shop itself.

Long about the 2nd week of January I will be back up & running, but have decided not to run quite as hard as I have in the past. My days of 125K- 155k miles per year for decades are over. As much as I love my work, the cars & meeting all the great people in our hobby, I have missed a lot in almost 4 Million miles, so please don't think I don't want your business, I just want a little more time for other things in life.

I will have a spot mid-late January from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc out to The Denver, Colorado Springs area.

This trip can be with the Open Featherlite aluminum single car trailer or the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a beaver-tail rear & a Drive In Rear Door so the vehicle (no matter how low) can be either winched in or driven in depending on the situation. Since I am a car guy, know how to drive them all & use equipment meant to transport vehicles, you will NEVER have to hire a rollback to load a car in my trailer.

I also will have a transport available from Florida later in the Month of January to the Great Lakes area or the Northeast. This will be with the Enclosed Trailer. As well as another Enclosed Transport from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pa down to Georgia or South Carolina. I hope to tie most of these together & finish them in January!

Remember folks ....You do get what you pay for! I am honest with my customers, I will never tell you something I cannot do. I also have too much respect for the forum to constantly spam it with ads almost every day in an attempt to stay relevant & I certainly would NOT post that is is my birthday to solicit well wishes! LMAO!!!!

I opened my business in 1983 & have almost 4 million accident-free transport miles since then. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

My full name, company name & pictures of my equipment are always shown....I have nothing to hide & am proud of my reputation & Quality equipment.

Thank you & God Bless

Bill Squires(owner)

Bill's Auto Works

(216)832-8697 No Texts

billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
HotRodSantaTruck-Blanket.gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:15 pm

Hello Everyone,

My business will officially be open again the week of January 17th & already have 8 out of the next 9 spots filled!

This leaves one short in between spot available. I will be delivering in South Florida & reloading in Northern South Carolina, so I can load basically anywhere in Florida & transport up as far as Atlanta, Ga, Knoxville, Tn or Greenville, S.C. This spot would load on Sunday January 24th & deliver on Monday the 25th.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a beaver-tail rear & a Drive In Rear Door so the vehicle (no matter how low) can be either winched in or driven in depending on the situation. Since I am a car guy, know how to drive them all & use equipment meant to transport vehicles, you will NEVER have to hire a rollback to load a car in my trailer.

Remember folks ....You do get what you pay for!

My pricing is by the loaded mile, it varies depending on which trailer, certain situations & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles. I offer discounts for previous customers & also for transports over 1500 loaded miles.

My full name, company name & pictures of my equipment are always shown....I have nothing to hide, am proud of my reputation & Quality Equipment.

Thank you & God Bless

Bill Squires(owner)

Bill's Auto Works

(216)832-8697 No Texts

billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20190807_132735201 (800x450).gif
IMG_20190808_195220711 (800x450) (2).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Thank you to everyone who inquired, the spot coming out of Florida on the 24th is no longer available!

I will probably have two more trips coming out of Florida in February. One with the Open Trailer & One with the Enclosed Trailer, but dates are not set yet as I have to clear the 8 cars on my schedule already.

God bless
Bill

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:12 pm

Hello Everyone,

I will have a transport spot available from the Florida Panhandle, Georgia or Alabama either late the 1st week of February or early the 2nd week of Feb going up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Western Pa., etc

This trip will be with the single car aluminum Featherlite OPEN trailer. This trailer has a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips & also has a solid floor, so nothing comes up from underneath.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

Thank you & God bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
20201012_085108 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:32 am

Mods please place this in the "Services Section" if that is where you would like it to be.

Hello Everyone,

I will have a transport spot available from the Florida Panhandle, Georgia or Alabama going up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Western Pa., etc. I would like to load on Sunday Feb 7th or Monday Feb 8th

This trip will be with the single car aluminum Featherlite OPEN trailer. This trailer has a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips & also has a solid floor, so nothing comes up from underneath.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

Thank you & God bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20191024_172335794_HDR (800x450).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:25 am

Hello Everyone,

I consider myself blessed to be home this week considering the weather issues that are affecting a large portion of the country!

I will have one transport spot available for the 1st week of March.

This spot will be from The Denver/Colorado Springs/Cheyenne areas back to Ohio, Mich, In, etc. OR to Texas or Arkansas as I now have cars waiting in both states! I am flexible & can deadhead some without any issues as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. However I will not go any further west of Denver to load. I do not cross the passes this time of year.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Beaver-Tail rear & a Drive In Rear Door. The vehicle need not run, but must roll on inflated tires & brakes (need not work) but must be free.

My full name, company name & pictures of my equipment are always shown....I have nothing to hide, am proud of my Reputation & Quality Equipment.

Thank you & God Bless

Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
20210127_081152 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have one going out to Northern California & one back to the East Coast from Southern California, this leaves me a spot on my schedule available from the Sacramento/San Francisco area down to the Los Angeles/San Diego area. The date would be around March 26th

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a beaver-tail rear & a Drive In Rear Door so the vehicle (no matter how low) can be either winched in or driven in depending on the situation. Since I am a car guy, know how to drive them all & use equipment meant to transport vehicles, you will never have to worry about who you are trusting your vehicle with!

My pricing is by the loaded mile, it varies depending on which trailer, certain situations & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles. I offer discounts for previous customers & also for transports over 1500 loaded miles.

My full name, company name & pictures of my equipment are always shown....I have nothing to hide, am proud of my reputation & Quality Equipment. I also have too much respect for the forum & its members than to constantly spam it with ads ever few days!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
20200905_100305 (800x600).gif
20210227_201043 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

This new section is looking pretty much like what I predicted it would, but it doesn't matter to me. I always have a big backlog of customers & only post when I have an ACTUAL opening. I see no reason to spam a forum with a bunch of ads for transports that won't be run. I prefer to do what our hobby is all about which is being out in the shop with my cars!

I know there are a bunch of guys who search the parts section who are very happy! :lol:

Had a great 6800 mile lap of the country on the last trip & this next one will be a few hundred miles more! It consist of 5 spots, 4 are already filled. This leaves me ONE spot available & it is a relatively short one, but if I can help out someone get their new toy sooner, I will squeeze it in!

I have an enclosed transport spot from anywhere Tampa, Miami, Orlando or further north in Florida Up to Atlanta, Knoxville, Greenville, etc. My reload is close to Greenville, S.C. so as long as I can deliver yours & still have time to get there the same day, I will be good.

This trip should happen on or about April 21st & will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a beaver-tail rear & a Drive In Rear Door so the vehicle (no matter how low) can be either winched in or driven in depending on the situation. Since I am a car guy, know how to drive them all & use equipment meant to transport vehicles, you will never have to worry about who you are trusting your vehicle care with!

My full name, company name & pictures of my equipment are always shown....I have nothing to hide, am proud of my reputation & Quality Equipment.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
20210407_110727 (800x600).gif
20210324_145349 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

frontyboy
First Name: dick
Last Name: dock
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: T sprint cars

Post by frontyboy » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Bill just moved my newest model t from South Carolina to Seattle which arrived Sunday. He left South Carolina on Thursday and arrived at my place Sunday Morning at 9 am sharp his quoted estimates.

His rig is spotless, his tie downs were crisscrossed keeping my model t safe and properly secured. Narry a scratch not even finger prints or smudges on the body or fenders. This car had been in storage for some time and very dusty.

He told me to show him where to place the car and let him do the work. He backed up to my big car barn and rolled my roadster right into the barn with not 1 drop of rain on the car. I paid him gladly and he was off to Spokane to pick up a Montana 500 car to go to Texas. He was very professional and I would use him the next time I need a car moved anywhere.

Howard Musolf.

I have no dog in the hunt just letting members know this is a quality and professional car mover.

Novice
First Name: Jim
Last Name: Davis
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 Touring. 1923/26 Open Express. 1920 depot hack
MTFCA Number: 49832
MTFCI Number: 24686
Board Member Since: 2017

Post by Novice » Mon May 03, 2021 12:39 am

:D Good job. on time delivery from Tennessee To Tomball TX.
IMG_20180919_134729845 (4)-800x600 Truck Delivery by Bill Squires.jpg
Attachments
IMG_20180919_134835668 (5)-800x600 Open Express in front of House.jpg

TXGOAT2
First Name: Pat
Last Name: McNallen
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926-7 roadster
MTFCA Number: 51486
Board Member Since: 2021

Post by TXGOAT2 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:29 am

I arranged T transport from Washington state to Texas with Bill back in February. The car was delivered on time, clean and in perfect order, in late April, exactly as promised.

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Mon May 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Thank You Gentlemen For The Kind Words!

There is no greater feeling as business owner than to have customers put their reputations on the line recommending my service. We have some of the best folks in the world in our hobby & I very much enjoy meeting all of you when I pickup or deliver. The only disappointing part is not being able to spend more time with each new car guy I meet. Sometimes I have a bit of time & others I am on a really tight schedule. It is probably a good thing I was pressed for time when I delivered in Texas to Pat, because if I had time to stay a while I may have been tempted to go out in the field & look at his two old Ford pickups which may have lead to an offer! :mrgreen:

The trip was amazing & totaled 8500 miles. Can't get too much further apart than delivering in South Central Florida, reload in South Carolina & go to an hour north of Seattle!

God Bless Everyone
Bill

One Picture each of two amazing Model "T"s that I was entrusted with on this trip!
Attachments
20210427_115652 (800x600).gif
20210425_085249 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed May 26, 2021 9:29 am

Hello Everyone,

I have a handful of transport spots available for June & one for July. Depending on where the transports I add to my schedule go, I may have a few others as well, but these listed are For Sure openings, NOT a wish list!

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on! I will NEVER put you off to do something else that might make a bit more income. Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers. "Self back- patting" has no basis in fact! A mans word should be his bond & if it is not, he is not much of a man!

I will have an Enclosed Transport spot open from Florida on June 9th/10th I would like to head north out of Florida towards Ohio, but will take
a car going to New England (no NYC or Long Island) or the Midwest (Chicago, Indy, etc) As always a call is free, if you have something I may be able to help with....Please ask!

I will have 2 separate Enclosed transport spots coming out of Wisconsin/Minnesota/Illinois. The first will be June 18th & the 2nd will be a week or so later. I would also like to get back towards Ohio on these trips , but will entertain all inquires.

The July spot will also be in the Enclosed Trailer & will be available from Texas on or about the 9th heading up towards Ohio or many other states. I will entertain all inquiries on this one as well!

The is my 38th year with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Below....1946 Bentley Mark VI & an original paint,low mileage 1966 Cadillac Conv I recently transported.
Attachments
20210511_135337 (800x600).gif
20210513_152628 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:23 am

Hello Everyone,

The spot from Florida is filled, run & delivered. One of the two spots coming out of Wisconsin has been booked.

This leaves one spot available for late the week of June 21st or early the week of June 27th from Wisconsin, Minnesota or Illinois to Ohio, Indiana Michigan or Pennsylvania.

For July I have a spot available from Texas up to The Great Lakes, Midwest or East Coast on or about July 9th.

Also in July I will have a spot available from basically anywhere in the eastern half of the country out to Washington State, Idaho or Oregon the week of July 18th

ALL of these spots will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles. I am anal about the customers car & my equipment. While I will from time to time add a part or 2 to a transport to help out another customer, this is NOT a cargo trailer! A fork lift will never get close to it & I will NEVER pile a bunch of junk around a customers car!

The is my 38th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on! I will NEVER put you off to do something else that might make a bit more income.

Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers not by feedback created by the transporter! Remember Folks....You do get what you pay for!!!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
20210520_111642 (800x600).gif
20210519_104843 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:58 am

Hello Everyone,

For July I have a spot available from Texas up to The Great Lakes, Midwest or East Coast on or about July 9th.

Also in July I will have a spot available from basically anywhere in the eastern half of the country out to Washington State, Idaho or Oregon the week of July 18th

BOTH of these spots will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles. I am anal about my customers car & my equipment. While I will from time to time add a part or 2 to a transport to help out another customer, this is NOT a cargo trailer! A fork lift will never get close to it & I will NEVER pile a bunch of junk around a customers car!

The is my 38th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on! I will NEVER put you off to do something else that might make a bit more income.

Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers not by feedback created by the transporter! Remember Folks....You do get what you pay for!!!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

R.I.P. Caledonia "Callie" Squires (9/3/03 - 6/17/21)
Attachments
IMG_20191102_144837768 (800x450).gif
20210620_144348 (800x600).gif
20210608_130306 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

Normally my spots don't last very long & make no mistake I run all transports I post for. The customers cars are picked up when they are scheduled to be & delivered when they are scheduled to be!

Having said that the spot from Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, maybe even Arkansas up to the Great Lakes, Northeast or Mid Atlantic States on July 10th is still available! If i do not book a customer car from that area...I have already been looking at a couple of perspective purchases!😄 This only happens once a year or so & at least two of my collection were bought while I was on the road.

The spot from the Ohio area going west for the week of July 18th has been FILLED, but only to Northern California, so I will also have a relatively short transport available that week from Northern California up to north of Seattle, Wa or anywhere in between.

BOTH of these spots will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles. I am anal about my customers car & my equipment. While I will from time to time add a part or 2 to a transport to help out another customer, this is NOT a cargo trailer! A fork lift will never get close to it & I will NEVER pile a bunch of junk around a customers car!

Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers not by feedback created by the transporter! Remember Folks....You do get what you pay for!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
20210628_122353 (800x600).gif
20210627_083135 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

I will be delivering in Santa Rosa, Ca Friday the 23rd. I will then be available to transport from the San Francisco/Sacramento area in the ENCLOSED Trailer up to north of Seattle, Wa or anywhere in between along I-5.

I am booked from North of Seattle back to the East Coast. However, if you are picky (as most of my customers are) & have some time, it looks like I will be delivering back up north of Seattle the week of Oct 3rd & would be available back to the east. That way you can be confident you are getting Quality Transport!

Remember Folks....You do get what you pay for! When you are honest & do right by your customers, you don't have to rely on Moderators to delete all the negative feedback about you ....Because is there is none!

Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers not by feedback created by the transporter!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
20210629_103454 (800x600).gif
20210709_105922 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin