MTFCA model T DVD's

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
AndreFordT
First Name: Andre
Last Name: Valkenaers
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 ; 1922 ; 1915.
MTFCA Number: 23792
MTFCI Number: 19330

MTFCA model T DVD's

Post by AndreFordT » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:29 am

I just lost my way.

I was looking in the Lang's parts catalog for the information about model T on DVD and by the tree's I couldn't see the wood any more.
How many DVD's are there available for restoring, rebuilding, take it out of the mothballs, model T fashion and ... ?
Are these DVD's working here in Europe??

Just wondering.

Andre
Belgium

mtntee20
First Name: Terry & Sharon
Last Name: Miller
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1920 Center Door, 1920 TTWood cab Farm Truck with cable dump grain bed, 1920 TT C-Cab with express bed, 1927 Wood body Dairy Delivery truck
MTFCA Number: 32583
Board Member Since: 2017

Re: MTFCA model T DVD's

Post by mtntee20 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:43 am

Andre,

There are 40 in the restoration/repair series: https://www.macsautoparts.com/ford_mode ... s-1-8.html

I do not recommend purchasing from the above web site. I suggest you purchase through MTFCA. They have them for sale in the Vintage Ford Club magazine every month. I believe the MTFCA will benefit more, will provide better service, and provide a larger selection of more than 40 cds.

As for if the videos are viewable outside the U.S.A., you'll have to contact the MTFCA and/or do some research on your own.

Good Luck,
Terry

Susanne
First Name: Susanne
Last Name: Rohner
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: Late '15 touring, "Angel".
MTFCA Number: 464
MTFCA Life Member: YES
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: MTFCA model T DVD's

Post by Susanne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:09 pm

You will be able to see the DVD's if viewed on (or through) a computer... we have to do the reverse (watch DVD's we bring back from the EU) via a laptop and cables to watch them on the TV. Has to do with the difference in systems (50 vs 60 Hz) and the video standard (PAL vs NTSC)...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic