More Fall Fun- Part Deux

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
TWrenn
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Wrenn
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '13 Touring, '26 "Overlap" Fordor
MTFCA Number: 30701
MTFCI Number: 24033
Board Member Since: 2019

More Fall Fun- Part Deux

Post by TWrenn » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Well first, my fingers always hit the wrong buttons, in the pic of my Fordor, his name is STANLEY, not Stankey!! Ha ha.
Oh well. I need to remember to post pics in reverse order so they then post in chronological order!! Oh well again!
Hope you enjoy the pics and our tour as much as we did. BTW...this Johnson's Island was used as a Confederate Prisoner of War Camp. Beautiful little island.
Thanks for your reading time. Get out and enjoy your cars too. And pray for the unfortunate people out West in those fires.
Attachments
Felttbis was a fitting final pic...Old Glory reflected in Stanley's RF door. God Bless America, and thank God for wonderful days and friends like we had today!
Felttbis was a fitting final pic...Old Glory reflected in Stanley's RF door. God Bless America, and thank God for wonderful days and friends like we had today!
Jim broke tradition! Raspberry instead of Chocolate. What's this world coming to?
Jim broke tradition! Raspberry instead of Chocolate. What's this world coming to?
Ice cream with Model T backdrop!  Yummy
Ice cream with Model T backdrop! Yummy
Okay, so STANLEY didnt get THAT dirty! LOL
Okay, so STANLEY didnt get THAT dirty! LOL

TFan
First Name: Jim
Last Name: Riedy
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 26 Roadster
MTFCA Number: 25079
MTFCI Number: 18732
Board Member Since: 2005

Re: More Fall Fun- Part Deux

Post by TFan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:38 pm

But Tim you needed to look a little closer there was chocolate under the strawberry.YUMMY! Jim
Back road kinda guy stuck on the freeway of life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic