Covered Bridge Tour 2020

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
KLTagert
First Name: Kathy
Last Name: Tagert
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1917 Runabout, 1918 Coupelet, ‘21 Centerdoor, ‘22 coupes, ‘23 Roadster and touring, ‘25 roadster pickup, Fordor, and coupe, ‘26 Coupe
MTFCA Number: 32467
MTFCI Number: 24412
Board Member Since: 2020

Covered Bridge Tour 2020

Post by KLTagert » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:51 pm

I wanted to share with you about a great T Tour we just had in Parke County Indiana of their beautiful Covered Bridges. With respect to the Covid-19 virus guidelines and attendees understanding, the West- Central Indiana Model T'ers put on a wonderful and safe tour. There was approximately 54 T's from 16 states that attended under the direction of hosts Brian and Valerie Jordan, and Todd and Kem Johnson. This is my second year going and it was as fun as last year. With vendors on hand for an outdoor breakfast and then a hot dog evening with an outside movie showing of the bridges, we maintained social decorum and still had a great time connecting with friends and making new ones. It's definitely a tour to attend.
There was a photographer from Indianapolis taking photos and he wrote a short blog with photos. Understand that he's a novice to the Model T and attempts to get some of the information corrected didn't work - but all in all. He loved the T's and how photogenic they are with the bridges.
You can check out his site at https://indancinglight.com/model-t and it should come up.
Attachments
IMG_3324.JPG
IMG_3377.JPG
Tour Ready
Tour Ready
Fordson
Fordson
Wallace T Garage
Wallace T Garage

Topic author
KLTagert
First Name: Kathy
Last Name: Tagert
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1917 Runabout, 1918 Coupelet, ‘21 Centerdoor, ‘22 coupes, ‘23 Roadster and touring, ‘25 roadster pickup, Fordor, and coupe, ‘26 Coupe
MTFCA Number: 32467
MTFCI Number: 24412
Board Member Since: 2020

Re: Covered Bridge Tour 2020

Post by KLTagert » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:55 pm

A few more photos - hope ya don't mind
Attachments
IMG_3382.JPG
Gumbinger's cruisin
Gumbinger's cruisin
a different kinda jack
a different kinda jack
IMG_3235.JPG

Jerry VanOoteghem
First Name: Jerry
Last Name: Van
MTFCA Number: 24868

Re: Covered Bridge Tour 2020

Post by Jerry VanOoteghem » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:15 pm

My wife and I were so sorry to miss the tour this year. It's our favorite of the year. I am happy to read that it went well and that everyone's safety was a top priority. (It always is of course, but these days....)

See y'all next year!!!!!!! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic