oil gage ID - Thanks Jay!

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Rich Eagle
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Eagle
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1909 TR 1914 TR 1915 Rd 1920 Spdstr 1922 Coupe 1925 Tudor
MTFCA Number: 1219

oil gage ID - Thanks Jay!

Post by Rich Eagle » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:41 pm

I was going to ask the forum about this gage thinking it was for gas.
NLgageJ.jpg
After some searching I found this post by Jay. It turns out to be a NL oil gage.
NLgage.jpg
Though we don't hear as much from Jay as we used to he continues to be a great resource. His information on accessories as well as the old photographs he has posted over the year are still wonderful and full of information.
I was pleased to find out what this was and perhaps I can make it work some day.
If I had just asked about it someone else would have found it. Goggle still works sometimes.
Rich
When did I do that?

Michael Peternell
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Peternell
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: TT gas truck, T tractor conversions, '15 touring, '17 speedster, '26 16 valve speedster

Re: oil gage ID - Thanks Jay!

Post by Michael Peternell » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Hope all is well with Jay and his tribe. I've spent more than I should have from him. Made this comment before. The only thing wrong with Jay's stuff is it has no shelf life! Better get it when you see it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic