found at Luray

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Craig Raynor
First Name: Craig
Last Name: Raynor
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 touring
Board Member Since: 2017

found at Luray

Post by Craig Raynor » Mon May 17, 2021 7:20 am

I was one of the venders at Luray this year. Someone left two items at our booth please call (leave message) or text (best way to reach me) at (631)- 905 - 4634 if you bought items there and got home with out them.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who made this trip an great one, from the organizers on down to every one who purchased parts from Lance , George and I . There we three others with us who were helping at our booth the were Lance's wife , Amy, their son Dan and my son Will. These three who are new new to the hobby were so impressed with the whole experience are now planning to attend Hershey with us. Best of all we have infected another young person with the " disease" my son Will is going to finish collage next year and plans on looking for a 26 or 27 pickup at that time. --Craig

Henry K. Lee
First Name: Henry
Last Name: Lee
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: Many
MTFCA Number: 479
MTFCA Life Member: YES

Re: found at Luray

Post by Henry K. Lee » Mon May 17, 2021 7:29 am

Graig, Lance, and of course George, it was Great Meeting you folks (that's southern for people of good standing)!

All the Best,

Hank

Topic author
Craig Raynor
First Name: Craig
Last Name: Raynor
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 touring
Board Member Since: 2017

Re: found at Luray

Post by Craig Raynor » Mon May 17, 2021 9:49 am

We all enjoyed meeting you very much as well Hank and hopefully our paths will cross again soon, if you are planning to be at Hershey this year you can find us at RCC 33 & 34 these are near Lang's in the red field , stop in for a cold drink and a sit down break if you have time. Also George is planning on bringing the 01 Orient to my spots for the week and then on Saturday show field as well. Craig

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic