More Forum "fine-tuning"?

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
HaroldRJr
First Name: Harold
Last Name: Schwendeman
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: several

More Forum "fine-tuning"?

Post by HaroldRJr » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:00 pm

I kinda' got used to being able to merely place the cursor on a topic heading which then showed initial post and latest reply in yellow. I got in the habit of scanning all of the "unread items" every morning that way to decide which posts I wanted to read in detail. Seemed like with that feature, I was able to make my usual and regular "morning coffee scan" of the whole forum much quicker that way, but today, I find that that feature is gone!

Not complaining mind you,....and I realize that as "Abe" Lincoln said,....."you can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"! But it seems like every time I get used to something that I really get to like, IT CHANGES! Dang!

Again,....not really complaining,....it's just that I guess I'm one of those ol' guys that are not too quick to adapt to "change", and it really will be good when all of the "fine-tuning" of the new forum settles down to "perfection" and then even us "just barely computer literate" old guys can become better at using it!

And,.... I really do appreciate all of the time & work and necessary "tweaking" the "Grand Pooba" & associates do to make the new forum better & better!!! (:^)

Mark Gregush
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Gregush
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925 cutdown PU, 1920 Dodge touring, 1948 F2 Ford flat head 6 pickup 3 speed
MTFCA Number: 52564
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: More Forum "fine-tuning"?

Post by Mark Gregush » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:05 pm

I figure they will get things sorted out and will be back to that format. Yes I like it too.
I know the voices aren't real but damn they have some good ideas! :shock:

1925 Cut down pickup
1920 Dodge touring
1948 Ford F2 pickup

ChrisB
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Brancaccio
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1909 Roadster 1915 Coupelet 1923 Coupe 1926 Touring
MTFCA Number: 443
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 23136
Board Member Since: 2005

Re: More Forum "fine-tuning"?

Post by ChrisB » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:30 pm

Once we're stable we'll put everything back the way it was with our tweaks & mods.

Took 3 tries to make this post because of auto correct.
Chris Brancaccio
MTFCA Webmaster
MTFCA Forum Admin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic