Auto Transport

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Sam_Mendenhall
First Name: Sam
Last Name: Mendenhall
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 14 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 462
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 15031
Board Member Since: 2014

Auto Transport

Post by Sam_Mendenhall » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:26 am

When you have a good experience with vendors I think it should be shared. This past week I had my Mercury Body Speedster delivered to the MTFCA Museum by Bill Squires of Bill's Auto Works, never had a better hauler that was on time to the minute and went out of his way big time
to meet my demands. A fine gentleman and business man. Thanks Bill.

Bills Auto Works
First Name: Bill
Last Name: Squires
MTFCA Number: 49996
Board Member Since: 2011

Re: Auto Transport

Post by Bills Auto Works » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:04 am

Thank you Sam for the kind words!

It was a pleasure meeting you & bringing your Speedster to you. It was also great that I was able to deliver it to the Museum as I was able to Meet
Susan (with whom I had only conversed by phone or email) & Tom for the first time & also Tom gave me a tour of the Museum! I was VERY impressed by what I saw!

Normally I am not a "smell the roses" kind of guy as I usually have many customers waiting, but this was the last stop on a 10 day trip that had me at both coasts & a couple of places in between. The Museum is only about 3 1/2 hours from home, so I was not in a hurry for a change.

I have plans to bring a friend back during the summer to spend some time at the Museum, as well as hit a couple of others in the area!

Here are a couple of pictures of your car! I know you & everyone else was taking them, so these are just two when I loaded it in Connecticut.

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/thr ... ed.614419/
Attachments
IMG_20190402_114824965_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190402_114835166_HDR (640x360).gif
Your QUALITY Model T Transporter in Business Since 1983 & Still Going Strong

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova