Have young kids or young grandkids – take them for a virtual tour of our Club’s Model T Museum!

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Hap_Tucker
First Name: Hap
Last Name: Tucker
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 cut off touring; 1918 touring; 1922 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 100
MTFCA Life Member: YES

Have young kids or young grandkids – take them for a virtual tour of our Club’s Model T Museum!

Post by Hap_Tucker » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:00 pm

If you have or know of someone with young kids – there is a cute video titled “Learning About Old Cars and Trucks at the Model T Museum.” Yes – that’s our club’s museum! It’s on youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQEnNhXYtLM Or if you are older and want to see many of the T’s in the museum it is also fun to watch (just remember that Becky Breck the kid’s host made the video for the kids and not us older folks….)
Museum.JPG
One of our club’s directors, Kathy Tagert (thanks Kathy for all you do !) sent out the info to the various chapters – but I know some of you don’t have a chapter close to you yet. It’s about 20 minutes long and I look forward to watching it with my grandson the next time I visit with him. Kathy also recommended the video for introducing the younger generation to the T's before you have a "show and tell" etc.

Disclaimer: No Model T's were hurt during the filming of this video.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off