Happiness is.....

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
KeithG
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Gumbinger
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '14 Touring, '26 RPU, '27 Fordor, '27 Touring
MTFCA Number: 4661
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 6866
Board Member Since: 1999

Happiness is.....

Post by KeithG » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:23 pm

While on the Tennessee Tour last week driving along one of the back roads, I saw a long really steep hill coming up, so I pulled the throttle all the way down giving it all I had and charged up that hill in high gear. What fun! I looked in the mirror and saw Dean behind me, and he wasn't keeping up, even falling further behind.

Really, was I outperforming Dean?

Happiness is a really good running T!!!

Full disclosure: A bit later I looked back again, and it wasn't Dean, just someone else with a canvas cover on his pickup bed that looked a lot like Dean.

Sorry for that mistake Dean. Actually we have lots of fun on T Tours, and this one was no different. :)

Keith
'14 Touring, '26 Roadster Pickup, '27 Fordor, '27 Touring
Motto: It's hard to build a garage that's tooooo big! :D

Rich Eagle
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Eagle
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1909 TR 1914 TR 1915 Rd 1920 Spdstr 1922 Coupe 1925 Tudor
MTFCA Number: 1219

Re: Happiness is.....

Post by Rich Eagle » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:01 pm

I'm happy for your success. There is nothing better than a T that is running well. Enjoy the moments.
Rich
When did I do that?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic