Rockford Model T Club LITTLE HERSHEY

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
SKindell
First Name: Steven
Last Name: Kindell
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1924 Touring
MTFCI Number: 24285
Board Member Since: 2018

Rockford Model T Club LITTLE HERSHEY

Post by SKindell » Thu May 02, 2019 12:09 am

Shake off the cold chill of winter and plan on attending the Rockford Model T Club LITTLE HERSHEY.
Little Hershey Swap Meet, Boone County Fairgrounds, Belvidere, IL., Saturday May 18th 2019, One day only, Rain Or Shine. Swap Meet and cars for sale over 300 Swap spaces Available, 12 X 30 outside space 2 for 1 until April 30th $20, indoor space $40, Car Corral space $l0. Antique Car Cruise In $5 entry for driver and passenger -No Trophies. Signup for Model T driving School, Learn to start and Drive a Ford Model T, $50. Vendor gate opens for setup 10 am to 6 pm on Friday and main gates open 6 am Saturday. Admission $5 for Spectators, 12 and under free. Plenty of free and convenient parking. Food Vendor Frybabies, and 3-D Sound Company.
Call Dave with questions 815-979-4544, Club Email address: LittleHersheyl@gmail.com
Attachments
Rockford Little Hershey Swap Meet 2019.jpg

JohnGraham
First Name: John
Last Name: Graham

Re: Rockford Model T Club LITTLE HERSHEY

Post by JohnGraham » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:29 pm

Hello,

I cannot find the official Rockford Model T Club website (just wanted to add it to the driving schools directory). I've sent an email to LittleHersheyl@gmail.com but still got no response. How can I contact the members?
I have also joined the Model T Ford Club International events subscription (just to be sure I won't miss anything).
By the way, if someone needs original Ford Model T parts, you should contact this guy from Iola, KS. Model T Haven - the guy has piles of parts.

KeithG
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Gumbinger
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '14 Touring, '26 RPU, '27 Fordor, '27 Touring
MTFCA Number: 4661
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 6866
Board Member Since: 1999

Post by KeithG » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:34 pm

John, I sent you a Private Message with contact information for the Little Hershey Swap Mdeet.

Keith
'14 Touring, '26 Roadster Pickup, '27 Fordor, '27 Touring
Motto: It's hard to build a garage that's tooooo big! :D

JohnGraham

Post by JohnGraham » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:05 pm

KeithG wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:34 pm
John, I sent you a Private Message with contact information for the Little Hershey Swap Mdeet.

Keith
Hi Keith,

Unfortunately, I didn't receive any messages from you. Could you please resend the information?

Thank you,
John

JohnGraham

Post by JohnGraham » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:27 pm

KeithG wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:34 pm

Keith
Keith,
Please disregard my previous reply - just found your message. It somehow got into the promotions section in my mail box. I'll contact you via email then.
Thanks,
John

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic