I have 3-4 Vince Iaccino DVD's that are not copy protected

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
DHort
First Name: Dave
Last Name: Hjortnaes
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 24 Speedster, 20 touring
MTFCA Number: 28762
MTFCI Number: 22402

I have 3-4 Vince Iaccino DVD's that are not copy protected

Post by DHort » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:22 pm

I have mentioned this to the MTFCA and MTFCI with no response. At one time I had Vince's widow's phone number, but I no longer have it. It would be nice if these could be available again especially the one about putting up a two man top.

Vince's estate obviously has the copyright, but how would I get permission for someone to make copies for Model T owners to purchase?

DanTreace
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Treace
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '23 cutoff, '25 touring, '27 touring
MTFCA Number: 4838
MTFCI Number: 115
Board Member Since: 2000

Re: I have 3-4 Vince Iaccino DVD's that are not copy protected

Post by DanTreace » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:45 pm

David

Those videos would be good to replicate, esp. if tape was converted to today's DVD format, had one of his tapes on the 26-27 touring, and loaned it out, but didn't come back :(

So having approval of use for educational or to provide at cost would be nice. Seems you could contact a son and ask. Might be able to get phone # with on line search. Here is on-line info at time of Vince's passing:

Vincent Iaccino, better known as Vince or Pops, died at the age of 64, in the line of duty. He was a resident of Hyde Park, New York. He also was a Firefighter for 25 years with the Roosevelt Fire Department Engine Company # 1. He was presently a Fire Captain. He fell ill at SCBA Training, and later died. He was a Navy Veteran of the Vietnam War. He was a Captain of the Emergency Service Squad and President of the Roosevelt Fire Department. He also worked in the family business of Upholstery and Auto Trimming. He collected Classic Automobiles.

He is survived by: His wife Joyce Iaccino, Two Sons-Louis Iaccino (Former Fire Captain), and Michael Iaccino (Present Fire Captain), a daughter Michelle, and a granddaughter Andrea.
The best way is always the simplest. The attics of the world are cluttered up with complicated failures. Henry Ford
Don’t find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain. Henry Ford

John iaccino
First Name: John
Last Name: Iaccino
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1911 Roadster, Open Runnabout
MTFCA Number: 17802

Re: I have 3-4 Vince Iaccino DVD's that are not copy protected

Post by John iaccino » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Email sent to David.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic