Estate sale items

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
jan56
First Name: Jan
Last Name: Evans
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1924 sedan
Board Member Since: 2019

Estate sale items

Post by jan56 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi everyone, my father passed away in April and I'm selling his estate. There are still model T parts, frames, Fenders, and head lamp glass that I'm trying to sell. I'm new to this forum, so have no idea how this works, but we are at his house in spanaway, Washington every Saturday to get it all done. I can send pictures, but didn't know how to post them here. Jan

CudaMan
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Strange
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1924 Cut Off Touring (now a pickup)
MTFCA Number: 30944
MTFCI Number: 23667
Board Member Since: 2013

Re: Estate sale items

Post by CudaMan » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Thank you for offering your inherited Model T parts here on the forum!

An easy way to post pictures here is to have them on the same computer you are reading the forum on, then just click and drag them into the text box.

There appears to be a limit of five pictures per post, so if you have more you'll have to split them up among multiple posts in the same thread.
Mark Strange
Hillsboro, MO
1924 Cut-off Touring (now a pickup)

TRDxB2
First Name: Frank
Last Name: Brandi
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: Speedster (1919 w 1926)
Board Member Since: 2018

Post by TRDxB2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:29 pm

to post or add photos
1. You must be logged in
2. Choose the correct forum; if selling parts, selling cars or responding to or needing help then the general form
3. If starting a new thread select NEW TOPIC top left side of the forum page
or if adding to an existing thread select POST REPLY on the bottom of the page within that thread.
4. Type in your text in the box under SUBJECT
5. If adding photos select the ATTACHMENTS tab at the bottom of the page - this will then provide a message for you to add files from your device by selecting ADD Files.
6. Search your device (PC, Phone, Lap Top) for the file (picture you want to add) by completing that task in your device (for a PC it would be OPEN)
7. You need to wait for it to upload to the forum - that's when you see PLACE IN LINE or DELETE file. You can repeat this several times by selecting ADD files Hint: If you don't select PLACE IN LINE and add multiple photos they will appear in reverse order (last first). The sequence you select PLACE IN LINE will determine the order they appear in from the position of the cursor on he Subject box. Don't worry if the picture appears side ways
8. Review your work by selecting PREVIEW
9. When done select SUBMIT
The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or to regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either.
Mick Jagger

George House
First Name: George
Last Name: House
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: ‘10 Maxwell AA, ‘11Hupp Model 20, Two 1914 Ford runabouts, 19 centerdoor, 25 C Cab,26 roadster
MTFCA Number: 115
MTFCA Life Member: YES
Board Member Since: 1999

Post by George House » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:32 pm

I might be interested in your “headlamp glass”. When you determine the price and figure out the picture posting from the good advice above; post on the Classifieds this site and you’ll get more lookers...
I don’t know why I turned out this way. My parents were decent people 🤪

KWTownsend
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Townsend
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: late 1911 touring, 1915 runabout, 1919 touring, brass speedster
MTFCA Number: 14778
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 16305
Board Member Since: 1999

Post by KWTownsend » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:05 am

Jan-
I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad. I can remember when he used to fly in and out your place just outside of Eatonville. We'd be working and would hear him buzzing around and enjoying the sky. I hope you can post on the classifieds. Prices and pictures are a tremendous help. Also in February is the Early Bird swap meet in Puyallup. I believe it is sponsored by the Tacoma Model T Club. You might reach out to them.

Good luck!

: ^ )

-Keith Townsend

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic