Sell 1917 Roadster / Pickup or partial 'Trade'

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Don_Larson
First Name: Don
Last Name: Larson
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1917 Model T Roadster

Sell 1917 Roadster / Pickup or partial 'Trade'

Post by Don_Larson » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Good afternoon Guys and Gals - Well, after rebuilding 5 Model T's . . I 'think' I have one more vehicle I've always wanted to restore - a 1948 Ford F-1 Pickup.

Looking for a couple of options and you all are always my first call . . Can either just Sell the Model T outright, Work out a equitable 'Trade' The '48 F-1 plus some cash as well, or If anyone knows of a 'project' 1948 Ford F-1 Pickup for sale . .

No earthly idea what this Model T is worth - Older restoration (probably 10+ years ago), ZERO rust but needs a good paint job and probably a new top - All wood, Top Bows, Metal in great shape, not a spec of rust, has a 1923 Motor (so I could have the Starter) Completely rebuilt by Bob Putnam. Aluminum high compression aluminum head, Jack-Rabbit Clutch plates, New 'Padded' Parking shoes, Two new tires and tubes, other two are fine, Spare, 5 'Demountables, Tow Hitch and wiring, Also and tow-bar extension for when the Truck bed is on. Truck Bed is 'Brand New' Rebuilt, Replaced and Refinished all wood panels and Metal Parts. Halogen Headlamp Bulbs and Tail/Stop Light and Switch on Brake Pedal. Two or three extra wood wheels and hardware (wood is rough), TONS of extra Model T parts . . Carburator, Cut outs, Timers, You know the 'stacks' we all 'collect' . . LOL!

Feel free to contact me with any questions, if you might have a 1948 F-1 Pickup or may want to trade out some way.

Including a couple of photos (Including a 'Before' . . ) but can send as many as you need - if interested . .

Feel free to call or e-mail: Don "Pa" Larson

407-492-9364 / DLWrldwide@aol.com
Attachments
021.JPG
IMG_4440.JPG
Henrietta2.JPG
Henrietta1.JPG
#1 Before Model T.jpg