Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
BenLefebre
First Name: Reuben
Last Name: Lefebre
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: All T's sold now. Selling my parts

FS - Model T & A parts some tools etc. FREE List

Post by BenLefebre » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:02 pm

Free Model T & A Ford PARTS & PRICE LIST available now. Just send me an email , and I'll attach it for you .Please NO PM's . benlefebre@juno.com There are also some tools & misc parts .Prices have been reduced on many items for quick sale. I only have 3 Model A redone horns left now. 2 Spartons ,and 1 Stewart Warner . They are ready to install.ONLY $120.00 each ,plus $14.35 shipping . Insurance is extra if desired. I also have 1 1932 Ford Sparton boat tail design horn, real nice. Many new parts on it. Just $135.00, plus shipping. Just needs a bracket, which is available at Mac's Auto Parts. The sound may also need some adjustment . I also have quite a few New & some used A , T & 1932 horn covers and some horn parts. (all are on the list ). There are T books & some manuals . A very large Street rod & custom book. All books in like new condition. Lots of T speedometer cable housings, some #1913 drives ,and many other Stewart parts thru out the list. T master key sets . Complete T script key sets from #51- #74 .Lots of other T keys available used and some NOS. Early large T ammeters , and the later small - NEW ammeters . Look the list all over. Please read the information at the top of the first page ,and also at the bottom of the last page . ALL items that have a STAR in front of the number ,I have available here in Florida. I have photos available of most items -just ask by item # as on the list. THanks for looking . Ben. benlefebre@juno.com