SOLD: New Set of Leather Hood Straps with Hardware and Springs for Speedsters, Racers, Etc.

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD: New Set of Leather Hood Straps with Hardware and Springs for Speedsters, Racers, Etc.

Post by GGZ » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:26 pm

SOLD! Thanks Adam and Thanks MTFCA.

Here is a brand new set of leather hood straps with the period correct zig-zag tension springs and brass footman loops and brass buckles. These are great for speedsters, racers, etc. These are brand new. They have never been mounted, used or exposed to elements. Straps are 72" long by 1 1/4" wide. These will fit any year Model T hood and other prewar cars as well.

I bought these from Snyder's for 140.00 plus shipping. ( See below) but decided to go another route. They are the same straps sold by the other vendors as well.
https://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/Prod ... hByKeyword

I will take 110.00 INCLUDING shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra.

I accept PayPal for payment. Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get.

Please email directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @) or call 734-730-4274. I DO NOT check PMs and will not see your reply to this post.

Thank you.
Attachments
hs3.jpg
hs2.jpg
hs1.jpg
Last edited by GGZ on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Dan McEachern
First Name: DAN
Last Name: MCEACHERN
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: too many. '14 touring, 2 depot hacks, 2 speedsters

Re: For Sale: New Set of Leather Hood Straps with Hardware and Springs for Speedsters, Racers, Etc.

Post by Dan McEachern » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Are the buckles and footman loops brass or nickel plated per the description?

Dan McEachern
First Name: DAN
Last Name: MCEACHERN
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: too many. '14 touring, 2 depot hacks, 2 speedsters

Re: For Sale: New Set of Leather Hood Straps with Hardware and Springs for Speedsters, Racers, Etc.

Post by Dan McEachern » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:25 pm

if they are nickel, I would like to purchase them and will send an e-mail. Dan

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

Post by GGZ » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:39 pm

Hi Dan- Buckles and footman loops are brass, just as they appear in the photos.Sorry about the confusion. Thanks. GZ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic