Last Name: Elliott
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1921 Speedster 1927 speedster
MTFCA Number: 9495
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 9495
Board Member Since: 2013

Ruxstell rears ends

Post by elliott1936 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:56 pm

I have two Ruxstell rear ends for sale. Number one is a Hallscott that is complete with axle housings, drive shaft, radius rods, torque tube, brake shoes and gear set for standard ratio,11 tooth and 40 tooth ring. This would be a good fit for an early model T, 1913 or in tha time frame.
The second unit is a big drum that I was going to use in a car for my self. This unit has very nice axles and drive shaft with a new bearing for the U joint end. The axle housings are painted black with backing plates detached.I have new rivets for putting these back on the axles housings. The torque tube will need paintingas as will the correct radius rods. Again this unit has standard gearing. I would like $1,300.00 for the hallscott and $1,300.00 for the big drum. Because of the size and weight of these units, you can pick them up at my location or arrange for your shipping. I would deliver them to a location with in 500 miles from Portland for gas money. I will take pictures of the unit your interested in and sent by E-mail.Each of the rear ends has the correct shifted on the eaar axle. The shifter in the passanger are is not there, you will need to have this item or purchase.
Call Tom Elliott 503-644-9374 or E-mail to twoelliott@msn.com.