speedster body for sale

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Gene_French
First Name: Gene
Last Name: French
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 Roadster pkup.
MTFCA Number: 15614
Board Member Since: 2014

speedster body for sale

Post by Gene_French » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:20 am

Speedster body and turtle deck for sale … this is the body sheet metal only and does NOT include the wire wheel chassis or the roadster pickup or the house or land in the photo … SHEET METAL BODY only … I sincerely hope this is clear … what I mean to say is that the speedster body only is for sale !this body attachs to the standard model T frame brackets … I had added the 3" riser to the turtle deck and was in the process of streching the tub sheet metal to restyle the rear profile … the fit is much better with that riser removed … the body will need finishing but is solid and a good fit for a person of moderate height and size … at 5' 8" height I had to use several pillows to comfortably reach pedals and steering wheel … there is a seat bottom and back included with body … price is $350 you pickup here within 30 days … always an optimist ...Gene French 970-581-2808
speedster4.jpg
speedster5.jpg
speedster3.jpg
[attachment=3]speedster2.jpg[/att
Attachments
speedster2.jpg

Topic author
Gene_French

Re: speedster body for sale

Post by Gene_French » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:09 pm

speedster 6.jpg
a picture of this speedster configured as a "hybrid" model A/T ... again ... only the rad tub and rusted turtle deck are for sale , the seat back and cushion are included ... always an optimist Gene French 970-581-2808

Topic author
Gene_French

Re: speedster body for sale

Post by Gene_French » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:46 pm

Speedster is sold ... thank you Timothy E. and MTFCA ... always an optimist ...Gene French

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic