WTB complete body 1920ish roadster

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
signsup
First Name: Robert
Last Name: Brough
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 War Wagon 1927 Depot Hack 1927 TT
MTFCA Number: 31990
MTFCI Number: 31990
Board Member Since: 2015

WTB complete body 1920ish roadster

Post by signsup » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:06 pm

Got 192- roadster that my father in law started to restore in the '70's. Rolling chassis is nicely done and engine runs well. Nothing was done for a body and the pieces that came with the car are original but toast. Just cab sheet metal, no wood, held together with wire, missing seat frame, part of a turtle deck, etc.
Really don't want to take the time necessary to do it correct and proper, want a few years to enjoy the car while we can. Not a big market in the Atlanta, GA area to drop off the car and write a big check.
In a perfect world, someone has an older restoration roadster that just needs some TLC and if the engine is stuck or the frame is shot, who cares? And if it's a running car, so much the better, we'd put the body on Dad's chassis and use the left over chassis for a depot hack or light express or speedster or something I can handle as I go.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or leads on a donor parts roadster with decent body bones much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. PM or email.
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

A bunch of old cars
Sometimes they run.
Sometimes, they don't.