AERO ACCESSORY CARBURETOR & MANIFOLD TOTALLY REBUILT & READY TO BOLT ON,ZOOM, ZOOM!!

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Jay In Northern Ca.
First Name: Jay
Last Name: Buscio
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1913 speedster 1915 roadster pickup 1915 touring, 1927 speedster
MTFCA Number: 49997

AERO ACCESSORY CARBURETOR & MANIFOLD TOTALLY REBUILT & READY TO BOLT ON,ZOOM, ZOOM!!

Post by Jay In Northern Ca. » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:24 pm

This is a nearly impossible speed equipment carburetor to find in ANY condition let alone in mint restored condition! This carburetor was restored by master brass carburetor restorer Stan Howe for me from a near mint condition unit. This carburetor was used on aircraft of the period and adapted by the company with a manifold to fit the Model T. I seriously doubt there is more then a scant handful of these still in usable condition and on the road today. If your looking for a rare zoom zoom carburetor you'd be hard pressed to find a better one ready to bolt on and go! Asking $850 with free shipping in the lower 48. Please use my email address I have provided below to contact me I don't use the internal
AERO 1.jpg
AERO 2.jpg
AERO 3.jpg
AERO 4.jpg
email.jpg
email.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
email system here, Thanks!

Topic author
Jay In Northern Ca.
First Name: Jay
Last Name: Buscio
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1913 speedster 1915 roadster pickup 1915 touring, 1927 speedster
MTFCA Number: 49997

Re: AERO ACCESSORY CARBURETOR & MANIFOLD TOTALLY REBUILT & READY TO BOLT ON,ZOOM, ZOOM!!

Post by Jay In Northern Ca. » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:22 pm

SOLD!!!!! Thank You MTFCA!

StanHowe
First Name: Stan
Last Name: Howe
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 2
MTFCA Number: 19133
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: AERO ACCESSORY CARBURETOR & MANIFOLD TOTALLY REBUILT & READY TO BOLT ON,ZOOM, ZOOM!!

Post by StanHowe » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:06 am

Cool!!

Only one I've ever seen.

It ran amazingly well on my test engine.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic