Fresh new pile of Junque! Get it quick.

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Dropacent
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Morsher
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925TT, 1926 Martin-Parry bodied wagon, 1927 mercury bodied speedster

Fresh new pile of Junque! Get it quick.

Post by Dropacent » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:48 pm

Refreshed the pile more than a bit. All priced what i think is fair. AND, Always willing to listen to a best offer. The worst that can happen is I tell you i just sold for the asking price. ( for you, that is)
.........extremely uncommon Bridgeport nickel plated, brass barrel tire pump, ford script. $713...........17” iron steering wheel spider, $30.........1926-7 coil box with lid, filled with coils, SOLD ! ......beautiful eagle casting on Darel Liepold’s gorgeous dogbone rad cap. High quality sitting on high quality. $95........iron floor mount heel rest, good to have for that accy gas pedal $20.........all brass nifty priming cup, instal in- line right before your carb, give her a small shot of go juice first$40.......very unusual TT ford hubcap, very heavy made, no splitting, sharp threads, just FORD script, nothing else, probably off the very first ever made TT that Edsel drove out of the factory. $40.......TT ford script rear hub puller $45.....very nice commercial chassis dash plate, for the wood cab truck or station wagon, or....$40..........RED DRAGON manifold heater, all restored with floor or firewall register and connecting tube, made in Ypsilanti, yes, Ypsilanti.....I love saying Ypsilanti. That’s in meeechegan! NOTE , I don’t think it was made for model T but could be modified a bit to fit. Likely for model A or some of the many other cars of the era. Be glad to share more pics and dimensions to find it a good home. $85...... all plus a tad for postage to you. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me. It goes quick, so I must be doing something right! Tmorsher@icloud.com
7B13EA13-6EA9-4177-AA14-CAECD83FDBA9.jpeg
Last edited by Dropacent on Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bruce Compton
First Name: Bruce
Last Name: Compton
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1921 Coupe, 1925 Coupe

Re: Fresh new pile of Junque! Get it quick.

Post by Bruce Compton » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:53 pm

Hi Tim : I'll take the '26-'27 coil box and the manifold heater. PM or email me for shipping and payment . Cheers : Bruce

Topic author
Dropacent
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Morsher
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925TT, 1926 Martin-Parry bodied wagon, 1927 mercury bodied speedster

Post by Dropacent » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:13 pm

Back to top.

johnyergler
First Name: JOHN
Last Name: YERGLER
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1921 Model TT
Board Member Since: 2021

Post by johnyergler » Mon May 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Email sent reference dash mount switch plate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic