SOLD: A Scarce All Brass Gray and Davis Bullet Shaped Early Bail Handle Tail Light

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD: A Scarce All Brass Gray and Davis Bullet Shaped Early Bail Handle Tail Light

Post by GGZ » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:36 pm

SOLD!
Here is a brass light you don't often see. This Gray and Davis all brass bullet tail light measures about 11" in overall height and the round front is about 5" in diameter. It has its original convex, clear and red lenses which are in excellent condition. This is a nice, clean original lamp with the exception of some repairs and one small hole on the underneath area of the font which you would not see once it is on a car. It is complete with the exception of the burner and has a nice, shiny reflector inside. The brass is very clean and straight. This would look great on an original car or could be easily cleaned up or restored. Early tail lights like this are tough to find.

Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get. If you need more photos, let me know.

The price is 425.00 including shipping and insurance within the USA. I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs and probably won't see your reply to this posting. Thanks.
Attachments
gd1.jpg
gd2.jpg
gd3.jpg
gd6.jpg
gd7.jpg
Last edited by GGZ on Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

Re: For Sale: A Scarce All Brass Gray and Davis Bullet Shaped Early Bail Handle Tail Light

Post by GGZ » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:37 pm

A few more pictures...
Attachments
gd3.jpg
gd5.jpg
gd8.jpg
gd4.jpg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic