SOLD - PONTIAC WINDSHIELD TOP SUPPORT FOR FORD TOURING CARS NEW OLD STOCK MINT IN BOX!

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Jay In Northern Ca.
First Name: Jay
Last Name: Buscio
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1913 speedster 1915 roadster pickup 1915 touring, 1927 speedster
MTFCA Number: 49997

SOLD - PONTIAC WINDSHIELD TOP SUPPORT FOR FORD TOURING CARS NEW OLD STOCK MINT IN BOX!

Post by Jay In Northern Ca. » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:15 am

This original accessory setup comes brand new in the original nearly 100 year old box! It fits windshields with the windshield brackets that have one leg longer then the other (after 1916 or so) These replace the top straps that hold the front of the top down to the top edge of the windshield. I originally purchased these for our 1915 roadster pickup only to find out they were designed for the offset later windshield hinges when I went to install them. Here is a link to the ACCESSORY OF THE DAY post I made on these back in 2011 with LOTS OF PHOTOS OF THE SETUP. http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/17 ... 1298389261
This is the only one of these setups I have seen in my many years of collecting Model T accessories! Asking $145 for this unique accessory plus postage.

Here's a photo I missed posting in the accessory of the day post in the link above of the instruction's printed on the inside of the box.
Pontiac windshield instructions.jpg
here's a photo how the upright's mount on a offset windshield hinge that's not shown in the accessory of the day post link above.
hinge.jpg
Please use this email address below and NOT the personal messaging system to contact me.
email.jpg
email.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 827 times
Last edited by Jay In Northern Ca. on Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perry Goble
First Name: William
Last Name: Goble
MTFCA Number: 31190
MTFCI Number: 24534

Re: FOR SALE - PONTIAC WINDSHIELD TOP SUPPORT FOR FORD TOURING CARS NEW OLD STOCK MINT IN BOX!

Post by Perry Goble » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:59 am

I will take them If still available . wpgoble@hotmail.com

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic