SOLD: Original Racing Header, Exhaust, Intake Manifold Assembly with Winfield S Downdraft Carburetor

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD: Original Racing Header, Exhaust, Intake Manifold Assembly with Winfield S Downdraft Carburetor

Post by GGZ » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:38 pm

SOLD and off to a great project!

This is an original racing header, manifold and carburetor set up that came from an old collection where it had been hanging on the wall for decades. I believe it is from the 1930s period based on its construction. The header assembly is made of very heavy gauge steel (not modern day header material) and the exhaust has a great looking, tapered outlet. The ports/header flange are Model A/B size but this could be very easily adapted for a Model T block as well. The overall length is about 26".

The carburetor is a Winfield Model S, B-size, downdraft that has the correct "BD" stamping on the float bowl and "B" on the throttle body. The carburetor is in great original condition and doesn't look like it has been apart or tampered with. I don't think this carburetor has been off the manifold assembly for many decades.

This is a really cool authentic piece that would be great on any Model T, A or B racecar.

Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get.

Price is 950.00 plus 100.00 shipping within the USA or pick up near Detroit, MI. I accept PayPal for payment.

Email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs and probably won't see your reply to this posting. Thanks.
Attachments
wm1.jpg
wm2.jpg
wm3.jpg
wm4.jpg
wm5.jpg
Last edited by GGZ on Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

Re: For Sale: Original Racing Header, Exhaust, Intake Manifold Assembly with Winfield S Downdraft Carburetor

Post by GGZ » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:39 pm

More pictures....
Attachments
wm6.jpg
wm7.jpg
wm8.jpg
wm9.jpg
wm10.jpg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic