Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Autie
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Keller
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1

On Craigslist 1926/27 motor and 2 trans

Post by Autie » Sun May 05, 2019 3:17 pm

This is posted on central MI Craigslist. I have no connection to the seller. Whenever I find post that might help out others, I pass it along. It is listed as a 1916, but the trans/hogshead are clearly a 1926/27. Doesn't look too bad. I noticed three valves have been replaced at some point. The hogshead has the mounting tabs that bolt to the rear of the block. He is asking $600. Here is the actual post....." 1916 Model T Engine for Restoration. Engine is in good condition. Will need intake and exhaust manifold. I may have a carb that will fit this engine. The carb will need rebuilt. Engine will need gaskets/seals. It comes with vintage engine stand shown in picture. Two transmissions and mag plates. Transmission top housing with pedals."

You may call and leave a message at 517 227 4453. I will return you message ASAP. Please leave a message. Or email me through Craig List.

Cash Only."..................My computer skills suck and I don't know how to link the add onto this post. Hope this helps someone out

Scott_Conger
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Conger
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '13, '15, '19, '23
Board Member Since: 2005

Re: On Craigslist 1926/27 motor and 2 trans

Post by Scott_Conger » Sun May 05, 2019 4:38 pm

if you will place the cursor over the original link and right click it and chose "copy" then open a dialogue box on the forum and right click the mouse again and chose "paste", it will be there. Other ways to do it, but this is pretty easy to explain

I suspect this is what you found: https://centralmich.craigslist.org/pts/ ... 81448.html

I should be able to recall, but this appears to be one of the last 15,xxx,xxx engines made. You're right, it certainly is not 1916, but it is what it is.
Scott Conger

Tyranny under the guise of law is still Tyranny

NH Full Flow Float Valves
Obsolete carburetor parts manufactured

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic