How to Unstrangle your Kingston L-4... The New Kingston Super Valve - a few left

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Scott_Conger
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Conger
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '13, '15, '19, '23
Board Member Since: 2005

How to Unstrangle your Kingston L-4... The New Kingston Super Valve - a few left

Post by Scott_Conger » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:39 pm

A number of folks who expressed an interest in these have failed to follow through, so I am left with a few spares that I did not anticipate having. Contact me through email if you are interested in owning one. There is not an unlimited supply and I am still conflicted as to the real need/demand for these things, so please understand that it is first come/first served with no back-orders at this time. Thank you.

as for whether or not they are worth having, take a look at the below photo of an original valve (left) vs the improved valve (right) and then ask yourself which one you want on that long, tall hill on your next tour.
Kingston L-4 Super Valve.jpg
Kingston L-4 Super Valve 2.jpg
Scott Conger

Tyranny under the guise of law is still Tyranny

NH Full Flow Float Valves
Obsolete carburetor parts manufactured

Topic author
Scott_Conger
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Conger
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '13, '15, '19, '23
Board Member Since: 2005

Re: How to Unstrangle your Kingston L-4... The New Kingston Super Valve - a few left

Post by Scott_Conger » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:46 pm

Holley NH's outnumber Kingston L-4's probably 20:1, which made this product pretty much a dud...not because they don't work...they do!

It's just that demand is so low that it really doesn't warrant the bother

However, if you look at the stock valve on the left and think it is going to run your car as well on hills as mine on the right, you're sorely mistaken

I have 2 left, and if you are a someone seriously into touring, it would be a real mistake to not get the biggest-flowing L-4 valve ever offered to the market which as an added benefit, cannot stick closed

EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION

I do not participate in back/forth banter or answer questions here

thank you
Scott Conger

Tyranny under the guise of law is still Tyranny

NH Full Flow Float Valves
Obsolete carburetor parts manufactured

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic