Parts for sale

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Ford23t
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Crissman

Parts for sale

Post by Ford23t » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:31 pm

Hello after years of collecting t parts and building/restoring different models i am cleaning out the garage and selling off my "stuff". I have so far loaded a f250 and a 8x12 trailer and more to go everything from engines to wheels to totes of who knows what. I have to much to inventory i just loaded and packed in totes. I will be heading to the fall swap meet in canfield ohio in two weeks as far as the weather holds out and in the spring hopefully another load will go to carlisle pa. Thank you for reading so if your in the market for t parts hope to see you there.

Mark Osterman
Last Name: Osterman
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1923 runabout

Re: Parts for sale

Post by Mark Osterman » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 pm

Have any top irons / bows?

Michael F
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Feller
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1918 touring 1927 touring
MTFCA Number: 49981
Board Member Since: 2018

Post by Michael F » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:54 pm

will be coming to Pa. First part of Oct. on a trip wondering where your at, if it might be close to where were traveling. Planning on a couple days at carlyle swap meet. Thanks

Topic author
Ford23t

Post by Ford23t » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:35 pm

50 miles north of pittsburgh

tom_strickling
First Name: Tom
Last Name: Strickling
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 11 Torpedo, 18 Touring, 21 TT Huckster, 24 snowmpbile Staude and Shaw tractor conversions, Model T powered sickel bar mower

Post by tom_strickling » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:51 am

Will you be there Friday and Saturday or when? Thanks
“The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.” – Abe Lemons.

mvweaver
First Name: Matthew
Last Name: Weaver
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 27 Model TT flatbed and 27 Model TT dump

Post by mvweaver » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:55 am

Well maybe I'll be able to find you tomorrow at Canfield if you'll be there. Might find some parts I cannot live without. - Matt

Topic author
Ford23t

Post by Ford23t » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello matt i will be there sat. Im about 2 hrs away.been there a few times selling parts and have sold a couple cars ya never know about canfield and model t parts i have noticed 2 things about model t and a's i have taken aload and sold everything and sometimes i bring everything back home and the second is young kids have no interest we are a dying breed.😱 hope to see you sat. Ill no dout be on the hourse track

mvweaver
First Name: Matthew
Last Name: Weaver
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 27 Model TT flatbed and 27 Model TT dump

Post by mvweaver » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:57 am

Mark, we went up on Friday and was a little disappointed. If you were building a SBC or something Chevy related you were pretty well off. Some nice older Fords for sale. I went looking for some parts for my 38 Ford Coupe and ended up buying a front fender and running boards for my 39 Pickup. There was a guy with a complete looked to be 1932 or 33 chassis with motor that would have made a great start to a speedster. - Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic