its how the camera is held

Can’t log in? Having a problem with the Forums? Have a question about how something works? Get support here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
RichardG
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Grzegorowicz
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1921 T pickup

its how the camera is held

Post by RichardG » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:42 pm

I've tried over and over--this is what i found to be my problem in posting pictures, some would come right up while others taken with the same camera would not--i was thinking if the picture is taken with the same camera how could this be,---DAH----when taking a bunch of pictures some horizontal, things fill the screen fine while others the camera needs to be held in the vertical position, that-'s where the size changes, move the object in a way so the camera is held in the horizontal position,or at times in the delete column there is a place to rotate your photograph to make it the proper size, --geeese i'm getting to be almost 1/2 as smart as this rig--i think. you need to be plugged into just pictures when rotating the photo, :roll:

Norman Kling
First Name: Norman
Last Name: Kling

Re: its how the camera is held

Post by Norman Kling » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:47 am

I do not post pictures directly from a camera to the forum. I download them to my pictures on my desk top computer and then rotate them the way I want them and save. That way I can get the proper orientation when I post on the forum.
Norm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic