Would rather have Off Topics in General Discussion Forum.

Can’t log in? Having a problem with the Forums? Have a question about how something works? Get support here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
ivaldes1
First Name: Ignacio
Last Name: Valdes
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1924 Touring
MTFCA Number: 50406
Board Member Since: 2016

Would rather have Off Topics in General Discussion Forum.

Post by ivaldes1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:51 pm

I rather liked the Off Topics interspersed with the General Discussion Forum. Separate Off Topics forum is like banishing the fun fellow party goers to go somewhere else for being fun or the old man saying you kids get off of my lawn! So now the General Discussion Forum is all-fiber cereal only and no Lucky Stars. Monotonous. Now it is too serious for what was a very fun group. Most people seemed to me to abide by the rule of prefixing with OT: or Off Topic: I would rather not to have to go to the 'Off Topic' forum because it is no longer an 'Off Topic' forum it is a fun part of the community cut off from the community. I for one would like to have the Off Topics interspersed with the General Discussion Forum (that's what General means?) and not in a separate 'Off Topic' forum so I can get a few Lucky Stars with my fiber cereal. Just sayin'