Ols Photo - Shop Picture - Fordson tractor & Model T engine

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Lyndon
First Name: Lyndon
Last Name: Moore
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 8
MTFCA Number: 27876
Board Member Since: 2018

Ols Photo - Shop Picture - Fordson tractor & Model T engine

Post by Lyndon » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Fordson tractor pulling some type of machine. But the man blocks most of the view. Cannot figure out what it is for sure. Possibly one of those machines to break in the engines? Odd looking engine stand that the T block is on. And some type of crankshaft machine on the workbench. Possibly for straighten the crankshafts.
We will be at Chickasha next week. If any of you guys that like old pictures, will be there. Let me know. I will have my photo album with me that has all these old picture post cards. When you get tired of walking around looking at parts, you can sit down and look at old photos if you would like. I would like to meet some of you guys. Even though I have been in the model T club since 2007, I have only been on the forum for just under a year.

Lyndon
Attachments
IMG_0471.JPG

Wayne Sheldon
First Name: Wayne
Last Name: Sheldon
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 Runabout 1913 Speedster
Board Member Since: 2005

Re: Ols Photo - Shop Picture - Fordson tractor & Model T engine

Post by Wayne Sheldon » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Well then, welcome to the forum (Not too late after a year now?). And, I will not be at Chickasha, but I do love looking at and often studying old photos! I have been known to spend a couple hours with a magnifying glass and one photo.

One recommendation from me? If not too much bother? Could you post photos on the new format's "Gallery" as well as here? Here gets immediate attention, however the Gallery keeps visibility for much longer.

HornsRus
First Name: Charley
Last Name: Shaver
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1913

Re: Ols Photo - Shop Picture - Fordson tractor & Model T engine

Post by HornsRus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:45 pm

yes that is a burn in machine,i have one like it.charley

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic