Wooden truck bed ORIGINAL!

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
BartoWilly
First Name: William
Last Name: Geiger

Wooden truck bed ORIGINAL!

Post by BartoWilly » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:49 pm

Hello All,
I am in possession of an original wooden truck bed. I recently realized that it is for a model T truck after believeing it was an old wagon bed for my entire life. I happened to see a vehicle with a reproduction bed on it recently and immediately knew what I had. It has been in our barn since the late 50s at least. I am not a model T enthusiasts and am looking to find a buyer who needs one for there restoration.
The bed is in all original condition with all hardware present and traces of the original paint. There is no rot present and the only obvious damage is that the last 4 " of the 1/2 round trim molding toward the tailgate is missing. Overall this thing is cherry. I will gladly provide more information and pictures to anyone interesred.

John Warren
First Name: John
Last Name: Warren
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 14 Roadster, 25 Pickup , 26 Canadian Touring , and a 24-28 TA race car

Re: Wooden truck bed ORIGINAL!

Post by John Warren » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi I am interested and would like photos. Thanks
24-28 TA race car, 26 Canadian touring, 25 Roadster pickup, 14 Roadster, and 11AB Maxwell runabout
Keep it simple and keep a good junk pile if you want to invent something :P

Bill Everett
First Name: Bill
Last Name: Everett
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1911 Touring, 1914 Touring, 1912 Roadster PickUp in process
MTFCA Number: 93
MTFCA Life Member: YES
Board Member Since: 2011

Re: Wooden truck bed ORIGINAL!

Post by Bill Everett » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:21 pm

William, I sent you an e-mail.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic