FS: ’26-’27 Wire Wheels with hubs, hardware, and tires (Hershey pickup available).

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Walter Higgins
First Name: Walter
Last Name: Higgins
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1911 Open Runabout
MTFCA Number: 396
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 153

FS: ’26-’27 Wire Wheels with hubs, hardware, and tires (Hershey pickup available).

Post by Walter Higgins » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Email me through my forum profile. Time stamps on emails have first priority.

Listing for a friend. Five (5) wire wheels recently removed from a reliable driver. There are no issues with them, it’s just that he wanted a fresh powder coated set of wheels with new tires and didn’t want his car out of service while he did it, so he restored another set and swapped them out.

Tires are older Goodyear Diamond Treads. Tires have mostly lived in the dark, inside storage, and have tread life left in them. Owner had them off to install new tubes in the four road tires about three years ago. The tube in the spare is not new and leaks. They are rubber stem tubes. No bead problems with the wheels. Tires went back on fine. Some chips in the paint as would be consistent with age and use.

Complete set of front and rear hubs with lug nuts (no wheel bearings). Five hubcaps, driver quality. All five dust caps are all marked “Schrader”. Assortment of clamp-in stem hardware with some marked “Schrader”. Seven rim nuts on string, six of which are marked “Schrader”. Two of the loose rim nuts are marked “Schrader”. Other miscellaneous rim hardware as pictured.

Please study all the photos.

Price: $1,750

Email me through my forum profile. Time stamps on emails have first priority.
Attachments
imagejpeg_3.jpg
BROCK 3.jpg
BROCK 2.jpg
BROCK.jpg
Image-1.jpg

Topic author
Walter Higgins
First Name: Walter
Last Name: Higgins
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1911 Open Runabout
MTFCA Number: 396
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 153

Re: FS: ’26-’27 Wire Wheels with hubs, hardware, and tires (Hershey pickup available).

Post by Walter Higgins » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:40 am

Price drop to $1,500

Also, I should have mentioned that the top-left hub in the hub photo has an old weld repair where the flange meets the snout.

Available for inspection at Hershey at OBN 10-11 starting Wednesday morning.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic