Challenge Match for Model T Museum: NOVEMBER 4-12 // THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A DONATION

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
SusanYaeger
First Name: Susan
Last Name: Yaeger
MTFCA Number: 43282

Challenge Match for Model T Museum: NOVEMBER 4-12 // THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A DONATION

Post by SusanYaeger » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:58 pm

The MTFCA and Model T Museum are very grateful to be selected to participate in the Wayne County Foundation (Richmond IN) 2019 Challenge Match! The Foundation will match donations made during the grant period up to $10,000 (their highest level).
FA1DF527-5117-4A7A-9D65-501D2F794357.png
FA1DF527-5117-4A7A-9D65-501D2F794357.png (171.86 KiB) Viewed 2592 times
There are specific guidelines for donations to receive the matching funds.
Donations must be made between November 4 and 12, 2019

• WCF will match 1:1 donations up to $1,000 per donor individual, and/or business, up to $10,000.
Checks made payable to “MTFCA” must be postmarked between November 4–12, 2019
MAIL TO: MTFCA ● P.O. Box 996 ● Richmond, IN 47375-0996
• Online by PayPal or credit card at: www.MTFCA.com and select “Donate” -- November 4-12
• Phone 765-373-3106 (MTFCA office) or 765-488-0026 (Museum) to donate with credit card -- November 4-12
• Online at the Wayne County Foundation website: www.waynecountyfoundation.org -- November 4-12

Today an email was sent to MTFCA members. In the message we not only talked about the Challenge Match, but also shared a "Year in Review" report that talks about the changes made during the past year. Here is a link to that email message so you can read all the details: https://mailchi.mp/11f8616ce732/thank-y ... l-t-museum

CHECK OUT VIRTUAL TOUR OF MUSEUM!
For those of you who have not been to the Museum or it's been a few years, we had 3D interactive videos made of both buildings. There are links in the email message, but here are the direct links. You can virtually walk through all the rooms and look at the exhibits. Hope you will check them out!

Main Museum Building https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=L9zt84HqwE7
Vintage Ford Agency Building https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=V68W1TXUpPg

I wanted to give a special thanks to the following members who were kind enough to take time and send comments about their recent experiences at the Museum: Mark Strange, Bob Helgeson, Steve Jelf, Preston Walls, Dan Treace, Rick Ross, Doug Keppler, and Wayne Sheldon. Competition for grant dollars is very tough and it makes a big difference when an organization can show that their members and audience believe in the value of the work and that we are working to fulfill our mission. I really appreciate your help in this way!

Thank you for considering making a donation during this time when your gift can be doubled! We appreciate everything our members and supporters do for the Model T hobby.

If you have any questions about the Challenge Match, the Club or Museum, please don't hesitate to contact me.
THANK YOU!

Susan Yaeger
susan@mtfca.com
765-373-3106

George_Akin
First Name: Hobart (George)
Last Name: Akin
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Touring 1914 pickup 1925 coupe 1923 touring
MTFCA Number: 20889
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 16527

Re: Challenge Match for Model T Museum: NOVEMBER 4-12 // THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A DONATION

Post by George_Akin » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 pm

If you have not done so go to the link and check out the virtual tour of the MTFCA Model T Museum. The Museum is a platform for the club to recruit new members. It is also a source for information for those who wish to research a topic about the Model T. It needs your support and with the Wayne County matching funds up to $10,000 it is a great opportunity to get the best bang for your buck.

Farmer J
First Name: Jerry
Last Name: Kramer
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 3

Re: Challenge Match for Model T Museum: NOVEMBER 4-12 // THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A DONATION

Post by Farmer J » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:56 am

You are enjoying reading the questions, answers, advice and other interesting information on this forum due to the generosity of the members of the MTFCA. Help keep this and the legacy of the Model T alive by donating to the challenge match next week. Even better, if you are not a member of the MTFCA get a membership. We have a lot to offer. Stop in at the museum and say Hi. We are still growing.

Hap_Tucker
First Name: Hap
Last Name: Tucker
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 cut off touring; 1918 touring; 1922 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 100

Post by Hap_Tucker » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:26 am

For those of us that put things off... that seems to be me also... just a reminder that the matching grant from the Wayne County Foundation ends Tue Nov 12. And if you are planning to mail in a contribution I think today or Tue would be the last days you can have the post office "Cancel"/ Post Mark your letter so it will have a date on it that is before Nov 13?

And yes, I also remembered to make a contribution -- (well technically I read a sticky note that said remember to donate before the end of Tue Nov 12) but I got it done. Why? Because I really appreciate what the club, museum and members do. Thanks to all of you who support our hobby and club -- through donations of time, talent, car parts, cars, maintaining the website, posting questions and answers on the forum and driving your T's around so others can find out about them.

Gratefully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off
Try to post on MTFCI Hap May 1956.jpg

When I grow up I want a Model T Ford!

Moxie26
First Name: Robert
Last Name: Jablonski
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 Runabout
MTFCA Number: 407
Board Member Since: 1999

Post by Moxie26 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Just a bump this up to the top, I believe we have until 12 midnight tonight to make a donation. We made ours today.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic