FOR SALE - ENAL DASH MOUNT OIL GAUGE NEW OLD STOCK WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Jay In Northern Ca.
First Name: Jay
Last Name: Buscio
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1913 speedster 1915 roadster pickup 1915 touring, 1927 speedster
MTFCA Number: 49997

FOR SALE - ENAL DASH MOUNT OIL GAUGE NEW OLD STOCK WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Post by Jay In Northern Ca. » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:06 am

In all my years of collecting accessories this is the only one of this particular make I have ever seen, and it's in MINT condition to boot! Asking $175 plus postage.
enal 1.jpg
enal 2.jpg
enal 4.jpg
Please use this email address below and NOT the personal messaging system to contact me, Thanks!
q3.jpg
q3.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 2461 times

aDave
First Name: David
Last Name: Dufault
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915
MTFCA Number: 303
MTFCA Life Member: YES

Re: FOR SALE - ENAL DASH MOUNT OIL GAUGE NEW OLD STOCK WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Post by aDave » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:48 pm

Rather thick skull on this keyboard here....

Can someone please explain how the oil level registers in the gauge on the dash when the "real" level of the oil is maybe three (3) feet - give or take a little - below the gauge? There is no electrical pickup, sending and receiving units...how doe the gauge register? Air trapped in the tube? - that would expand and contract too much with temperature changes.

Awhile back there was another oil level gauge posted (I think by Jay also), that had pretty much the same directions...drain the oil, connect the gauge, refill crankcase to proper level...I cannot fathom how that works....Suzanne - (or anyone) - can you explain that to me in words that I can understand?

Many thanks...cabin fever time will be upon us WAY too soon...snow already!

Dave

George Kulisiewicz
First Name: George
Last Name: Kulisiewicz
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1919 Express , 1924 Chemicle Fire truck
Board Member Since: 2019

Re: FOR SALE - ENAL DASH MOUNT OIL GAUGE NEW OLD STOCK WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Post by George Kulisiewicz » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:43 pm

Email Sent ... thanks

pdgriesse
First Name: Paul
Last Name: Griesse
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring 1924 touring
MTFCI Number: 19738

Post by pdgriesse » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:13 pm

I`m interested---Paul

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic